1CO 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Holy Bible, NIV.
Welcome to my POF profile. Click "Viewed Me" Have I viewed you time and time again? Let me know if you want to talk more.
As part of a Facebook thread, here is a list of 7 things you may or may not know about me. If you like my status I will give you a number to make your own list.
1. My parents were 40 when I came along. So friends my age were few and far between. Gotta love old folks.
2. In general I play by the rules, except speed limits on the highways, and not worrying about stuff.
3. I've always had in interest in photography from my brothers' cameras, to 4-H, and starting my business by doing a couple dozen weddings on film.
4. When I can, I like to get out of the house to hear live music. It doesn't matter much the style. Christian, bluegrass, folk, rock, techno or whatever.
5. I love to eat macaroni and cheese! If you want me to gross you out, I'll even add ketchup.
6. Like taking a road trip. Indianapolis, Nashville, TN, Civil War battlefield parks, Indiana courthouses, long distance dating, local country roads or city streets, shopping malls in other cites. I'm ready for a drive!
7. I put my trust in God. I'm far from perfect and sometimes don't even try to be, but having the assurance of freedom and confidence that Jesus love me gives me peace.
Have you been in a relationship with someone that is as honest, loyal, and yet fun to be with as me? Well nobody is perfect in everyway. However are you my perfect match? Would you like to build a relationship with shared activities, friendship, companionship, intimacy, family and dreams? Please let me know that you may be interested.
Thank you for reading this profile. : )
You want me to plan a nice date, then say so and it'll be, "As you wish." Or do you prefer something just casual to meet and greet? Bottom line is we should get to know one another better and get a feeling of where this is heading and to have some fun while doing it.