Good evening ,
The bullet points :
* I am an avid runner I have completed 3 Ottawa race weekend runs including a half - marathon which I completed last year . In middle of training for a another race for this Spring. I also enjoy running for charity causes such as : Breast Cancer , Terry fox , and I will be running in the fall for The Army Run for the first time .
* I have been working at the same organization for nearly a decade as a recreation programmer at a Veteran's nursing home. A job that give me passion and purpose which I enjoy immensely and where residents and family continually put a smile on my face .
* Love any kind of music and great movies; I live near the By town (some of my favorite movies : Before Sunrise , Before Sunset , The Help 12yrs of Slavery ,The Butler . Music :I love to hear live music at a pub , concert hall ,or a music festival .
I will be luck enough to go see Bruno Mars this Summer !
* I was born and raised in Ottawa west with immigrants parents from Haiti I can speak both french and creole . Which I have traveled there many yrs ago .
* I am lucky enough to have good circle of friends in my life that have shape and enrich my life .
* I enjoys a great book when I have time ( Life of Pi , Catcher and the Rye , The Help )
* I love to cook or bake ( I make a great Reese's peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread )
* I am outgoing positive , kind generous , smart , mature always have a friendly smile,I try to be open minded and curious to try new things these attributes would best describe me .
* In short what you read and see is what you get love to smile, laugh , and try to help others as much I can . My sense humor is more sarcastic or satirical ( Tina Fey Amy Poehler Wanda Sykes , Russell Peters, Chris Rock and Dave Chappell to a name few comedians I enjoy .
* In a companion I am seeking similar attributes or varied : Intelligence , kind, open minded , curious- minded active funny and charming.
* And lastly race and age are never a factor to me.
"When we find someone who is brave, fun,intelligent, and loving, we have to thank the universe."
"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring".~Marilyn Monroe
I looking forward to hearing from you any time
Sharing a laugh over drinks at a comedy club, a great walk on the canal or major hill park , Or sharing a slice of pie or cake at "Oh so good "!
To send a message to Smile_78 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 32 and 45.
Live in Canada
Live within 75 miles.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not be married