Good Morning ,
* I am avid runner and I have completed 3 Ottawa race weekend races . And this year I am training again for another race, last year I completed my first half -marathon : I love to run for charity as well : I will be running again for Terry fox , breast cancer , and for the first time the army run .
* I was born and raised in Ottawa , my parents are from from Haiti (I speak both creole and french) .
* I am luck enough I have a close circle of friends and family that I am close too .
* I have worked in a the same Veteran's nursing home as a recreation programmer for nearly a decade (I basically organize and coordinate activities for many seniors from Alzheimer's and dementia residents to higher function residents which constantly puts a smile on my face daily I love the enhance the quality of life of my residents and the families.
* I love to bake and cook : I bake a very good Reese, peanut butter banana chocolate chip bread .
* I am a movie buff ( some of my favorite are : Comic movies (X men series or the Batman trilogies "Before sunrise The Butler ,The Dallas Buyer Club , Life of Pi and 12 yrs of Slavery ) .
* I love any kind of music from : old school R & B rock classic 80's and 90's I am going to see Bruno Mars and go to Blues fest this summer .
* I am always honest , kind open minded friendly always outgoing and easy going I don' t play (head) games , I am typically a positive
* I love to laugh I can be a bit sarcastic and I love satirical humor ( I am fan of the comedy styles : of Dave Chappelle , Russell Peter , Amy Poehler , Tina Fey Chris Rock and Wanda Sykes .
* I am typically attracted to men who are active; honest , outgoing , intelligent and who are kind.
* I believe race and age are not a factor when it comes to dating.
* I live near the market I find it a great place to live and lots cool and fun places to check out , new pubs or new restaurants
Look forward to hearing from you anytime .
"When we find someone who is brave, fun,intelligent, and loving, we have to thank the universe."
"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring".~Marilyn Monroe
Sharing a laugh over drinks at a comedy club, a great walk on the canal or major hill park , Or sharing some sweets at "Oh so good "!