Good evening ,
The Cole notes version :
* I am an avid runner I have completed my 3rd Ottawa Race weekend races . And this year I completed my first half -marathon :And this fall I just completed the Terry fox run and recently ran for Breast Cancer for the 5th time . I work out daily and I try to run every 2nd day.
*I was born and raised in Ottawa,my parents are from Haiti the capital city Port-au- Prince (I speak both creole and french) .
* I am fortunate enough to have wonderful people in my life great family, and great friends that I value and cherish.
* I currently work in a Veteran's nursing home as a recreation programmer; (I implement the activities for two units in the facility ). A job I really enjoy cause I enhance my residents quality of life .
* I love to bake and to cook; I make a mean Reese, peanut -butter chocolate chip banana bread loaf, and some red velvet cupcakes
* I am a movie buff some of my favorites are :"Before sunrise, "Mr Holland Opus,Chaplin, Good Will Hunting, The Last king of Scotland and The Help.
* I Love to read two of my favorites are : The Catcher and the Rye and The Color Purple .
*I love any kind of music from : Old school R n B rock classic 80's and 90's I went to two music festivals ; Blues fest and Osheaga this past summer .
* I am honest , kind, open minded friendly always outgoing and easy going and I consider my self a positive person.
* I am typically attracted to men who are : nice , friendly , active; honest , outgoing , funny , open- minded intelligent who are humble, and who are kind.
* Race, age and kids are not a factor for me.
* I live with in walking distance of the Market;where there always a cool restaurant or pub to try out .
I like to trying new things . I am currently taking a Zumba class. I am hoping to try my hand in some Thai cooking class , some Aqua fit and Iam hoping to do some more volunteer work .
I always look forward to hearing from you anytime and will be more happy to answer you. ;-)
"When we find someone who is brave, fun,intelligent, and loving, we have to thank the universe."
"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring".~Marilyn Monroe
Sharing a laugh over drinks at a comedy club, a great walk on the canal , a fun game of bowling , a bike ride or a nice hike.