rosita_of_pac: Go easy, swim lightly, stay free little fishies..
About
Occasional smoker with Average body type
City
Santa cruz, California
Details
30 year old Woman, 5' 5" (165cm), Non-Religious
Ethnicity
Caucasian Libra with Brown hair
Intent
rosita_of_pac Casual Dating/No Commitment
Education
Bachelors degree
Personality
Profession
MarBiologist







I am Seeking a Man For Hang out
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Pets Cat Eye Color Hazel
Do you have a car? No Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 2 years


Interests
Scuba divingHikingMovies
PunkTravelingConcerts
Signs that unintentionally say funny thingsEnglish history 1500-1700Eco-tourism
KayakingThe oceanReading
SushiNot sportsNot hunting/guns
The clash

About Me
I am a quirky marine biologist who is in love with punk music. I like stimulating conversation to tickle my neurons and make my gray matter grin. Maybe you are my partner in crime for spontaneous adventures. I've just moved to Santa Cruz, so I don't know many people yet. Even though I've only been here for a month, I am really loving California and living so close to the sea. And having sun! I am from Seattle originally, and it was always rain, rain, rain.

Exploring a new town can be intimidating on your own sometimes. I was out of the country for a couple of years, and really missed going to shows and hearing live music. I would love someone to show me the local music scene. I've always wanted to go to a comedy show, but I've never been so far. I don't know what else there is to do in the area, but I am sure there is a lot.

My life involves living abroad part of the year , working with sea turtles in remote beaches in Central America. Sea turtles are my passion. I am a coordinator at a remote research station in Costa Rica.

Some of my favorite things: City of Lost Children, Sid and Nancy, Harold and Maude, Edward Scissorhands, 9; Stiff Little Fingers, The Clash, Swingin' Utters, Jimmy Cliff, Oldies; Middlesex, I capture the Castle, Running with Scissors, Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs; One Hundred Years of Solitude, High Fidelity; Converse, Strongbow, Newcastle, sushi, Dan Savage, bioluminescence, sharks, moonbows (you know, like rainbows, except made by the light of the moon), good cheese and wine, salt caramels, sparkling waters, hot pink and black, leather jacket, mexican-american food, egg rolls, dirty gin martinis...

and now you pretty much know me.

Meeting new people is usually one awkward riot 90% of the time (the other 10% is just creepy), but it's totally worth it. If I make just one new friend, I'll consider my time well spent.

I will be completely honest with you and I expect the same.

Happy Fishing.

Disclaimers:
I am not looking for a booty call, thank you.



Mail Settings
To send a message to rosita_of_pac you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 27 and 40.
You must have a picture to contact this user.