For starters I love to spend time with family and friends. I have 2 spectacular boys that keep me busy. They are with me 50% of the time. Much of that time is spent in hockey rinks, soccer fields, gymnasiums or with family. The other 50% of the time, I like to keep active myself. There is room, however, for that special someone to share great moments together.
Live hard, work hard, and play hard. I enjoy my job, love hockey, football, and keeping fit. (running, biking and weight training) Balance is key...
1) like to try new things, go on new adventures or travel
2) enjoy a good laugh
3) live a healthy and active lifestyle
We probably have a lot in common.
1) know what you want in life
2) share some of the same values and interests
3) are open and honest with your feelings
Well then, we should definitely meet for a coffee or cold drink..
P.S. I am a Leo...
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Anything or anywhere that would allow us to talk and get to know one another - coffee, wine...a walk, a bike ride...