My Self Summary
I got kicked out of Farmersonly.com for not being a "real farmer" so I'm trying this delightful dating site instead.
Two simple phrases:
- Ask forgiveness, not permission.
- Smile, it confuses people :)
I'm a comedian. I love to bring laughter, joy and excitement into the lives of everyone that I can. If you think that sounds corny, you are 100% correct but hey, It's still true.
"It's better to shoot for the stars and land in the mud than to shoot for the mud and make it."
Possibly my favorite quote ever.
What I’m doing with my life
- Working my butt off
- Spending time with the people I love
- Posting stupid status updates when my friends leave their Facebooks open
- Progressing and enjoying my career as comedian
- Doing my best to give back
I’m really good at
- Improvising and thinking on my feet
- Taking the lead
- 52 Card Pickup
- Karaoke (I Want it That Way is my specialty)
- Busting a move for mine and others' enjoyment
- Letting the important people in my life know how much they mean to me
The first things people usually notice about me
- I joke a lot, life is better when you're laughing
- My eyes get smaller when I smile
- My unwavering optimism
- That my shoes are untied.
Books - Anything extremely captivating, psychology based or starring Garfield
Movies - Denzel, Jim Carrey and The Lion King
Music - John Mayer, George Strait, Flo Rida and everything in between
I also watch American Idol sometimes, shh...
I spend a lot of time thinking about
- Why so many people have trouble with your / you're
- My next adventure
- Where in the world is Carmen San Diego...
- How to be a better man
You should message me if
- You love to laugh, even at yourself
- You're genuinely interested in the people in your life and the world around you
- You're not addicted to swearing (unattractive)
- You're a dork, of any kind :)
I would take you to Barcelona, Spain where we would lay out and enjoy the surf on the Barceloneta Beach. Of course our flight home would get mis-directed to Paris, France first where we would walk along the river Seine and I would read some poetry that I came up with right there on the spot (I’m great at that). Since we’d have to stay the night we’d head over to a hotel suite in Milan, Italy, where there’s only one giant bed, so I’d sleep on the small couch (no funny business – it’s our first date).
Our flight back to California the next day would probably over-shoot it on accident and we’d wind up in Hawaii. We would spend the day snorkeling and chasing sea-turtles before enjoying dinner and Mai Tais and a waterside, tiki torch-lit island café.
Finally we’d fall asleep on our flight home and land well-rested with plenty of stories to tell our friends that evening over appetizers and wine.