Jack of all trades, master of some. (I know things, so I won't say "none"). Looking for a "partner in crime" to explore with, find all the interesting things to do, see and experience. I'm a passable cook, an OK singer, terrible golfer, skilled handyman, entertaining dinner companion, and just the guy you want to have around in case the zombies start showing up.
I enjoy life and enjoy the company of others with a well developed sense of humor. I like to learn about what drives and motivates other people. Creative people are especially attractive...I love to learn how they were inspired to take certain pictures, paint/draw certain scenes, write that certain song, act in a certain part. Finally, I'm interested in spending time with people endowed with a good sense of humor. Life is too short to be taken TOO seriously! Oh, and I have all my teeth.
- I'm allergic to cats. Sorry. If you have more cats than human friends and family, I'm not your guy.
- If your profile narrative is in ALL CAPS, I'm not the guy for you. We haven't met yet and already there is shouting... Not a good sign.
- Attempts at proper grammar and spelling count. Typos happen and nobody is perfect. But words do not have numbers in them. I looked this up to be sure. Twice.
- Intelligent humor gets bonus points. Lots of bonus points.
- If most of your pictures are of public domain clip art of witty phrases, exotic landscapes or houses you don't live in, or of your car/boat/house/kids, I'm not for you. Also if all of your photos include dead animals or your car selfie looks like you are actively driving while taking the picture...for your safety and mine, concentrate on driving. Please.
- If your profile goes in to explicit detail in negativity about what you are against and don't like, with little detail on positive aspects of yourself and what you enjoy and your personality, I'm not for you. Mellow a bit, smile, and try again. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
First date is hopefully drinks/coffee/good meal at an interesting establishment followed by maybe a local live blues/alternative rock/jazz music venue or wandering around in an art gallery opening. Later on its coffee and interesting discussions. Yea, that's all over the place. But everybody is different. If we agree to meet, we can figure that part out.
In reality, it's anything that is fun and interesting for both of us, where we can get to know each other.