Jack of all trades, master of some. (I know things, so I won't say "none"). Looking for a "partner in crime" to explore with, find all the interesting things to do, see and experience. I'm a passable cook, an OK singer, terrible golfer, skilled handyman, entertaining dinner companion, and just the guy you want to have around in case the zombies start showing up.
I enjoy life and enjoy the company of others with a well developed sense of humor. I like to learn about what drives and motivates other people. Creative people are especially attractive...I love to learn how they were inspired to take certain pictures, paint/draw certain scenes, write that certain song, act in a certain part. Oh, and I have all my teeth. (I notice that's a premium in some areas, so I have that going for me!)
I would love to have someone show me the best place to view the stars on a clear night.
- I'm allergic to cats. I think they are great, and I'll even love on them for a while, but after too long, it's no fun. Sorry. If you have more cats than human friends and family, I'm not your guy.
- If your profile narrative is in ALL CAPS, I'm not the guy for you. We haven't met yet and already there is shouting... Not a good sign.
- Attempts at proper grammar and spelling count. Typos happen and nobody is perfect. But words do not have numbers in them. I looked this up to be sure. Twice.
- Intelligent humor gets bonus points. Lots of bonus points. Smart is sexy!
- If most of your pictures are of public domain clip art of witty phrases, exotic landscapes or houses you don't live in, or of your car/boat/house/kids, I'm not for you. I'm interested in meeting you, not your car.
- If your profile goes in to explicit detail in negativity about what you are against and don't like, with little detail on positive aspects of yourself and what you enjoy and your personality, I'm not for you. Mellow a bit, smile, and try again. Life is too short not to enjoy it. Everybody has something awesome and beautiful about them.