- Communication is an essential key in life - Please understand the importance of that - Mean what you say and say what you mean!
The last several years has totally confirmed that my life was meant to be shared. I want that other half to come home to and cook dinner with/for, to talk about our days and to fall asleep with, and to wake up and start a new day with. I don't like to date, I want to find my happily ever after.
Random facts about me!
* I am a simple person * I am easy going, laid back and down to earth - a little free spirited and a bit Bohemian *
* I have been described as - the girl next door - witty, with a dose of sass, sarcasm and an edge - but always kind. *
* I like sports - Love my Lakers and Angels - also love going to surf contests *
* I am a girly girl - Make up - Perfume - doing my hair * But more often - I also love wearing a hat or a pony tail and wearing no make up at all *
* I love the beach from sun up to sun down - It's the best kind of therapy!! *
* I like to get dressed up on occasion - but everyday life is Hoodies, jeans and sweats when its cold. Bathing Suit with a tank top and shorts when the sun is shining! *
* I love shoes - but usually only ever wear one of my pairs of Rainbow sandals * Yes - I wear flip flops in the winter *
* I love the feeling of true unconditional love I get when I spend time with my granddaughter *
* I believe in quality vs quantity and in friendships this is my number one *
* I have a huge heart - but I also guard it carefully *
* I met my best friend in 1st grade - and we are still best friends *
* I love to laugh until I cant breathe - Sometimes I will start laughing so hard that I cant even tell the story thats making me laugh! *
* Music is a definite necessity of life!
* I sing like a Rock Star in the car - but the sad reality is I am completely tone deaf *
* I love animals * I like little dogs - but have a pitbull *
* I love to take pictures - and always carry a camera *
* I love everything about Hawaii and am an island girl at heart *
* In my perfect world - I would hope there is someone out there that loves the beach and water and sunshine as much as I do! *
* I hate - Hate. Drama. Self pity. Negativity. Lies and Games. - I believe what comes around goes around... some people call it Karma. - Everything happens for a reason *
* I'm a night owl - worked at a Newspaper for 20 years which pretty much reprogrammed my internal clock *
* I am terribly analytical - my mind never shuts off *
* I like to find the positive in every situation - while it seems like the rest of the world likes to focus on the negative. *
* Pink is my favorite color - I love 80s music *
* I love to sleep - but am a total insomniac *
* I do not like smoking, as that is what killed my dad! *
* I am really ADD - but also can totally hyper-focus on something that stimulates me *
* Finding a great deal is my drug of choice * I love thrift stores, garage sales and the clearance racks *
* Top of the World in Laguna Beach is amazing - I love to go hiking there on a nice clear day *
* I am a Libra - and yes. I pretty much fit the bill - I am indecisive - dislike conflict or confrontation - diplomatic - easy going - seeker of balance (hence the sign of the scales!) - Live Love and Laugh *
* I say what I mean - mean what I say - and always try to never say it mean! *
* I like to cook - but hate to wash the dishes *
* I am content to do nothing or to have a day full of activity with not enough hours to do it in *
* I love to talk - and talk and talk and talk and talk - and I also love to say nothing at all. and listen intently *
* I believe in fate and destiny *
* Bad Spelling and grammer drive me crazy *
* I love quotes that aren't cliche *
* I value and appreciate honesty, morals, communication, expression and values. *
* I am content in life - but never complacent *
* I can admit when I am wrong * I also know that sometimes it is just best to Agree to Disagree! *
* I am fiercely loyal - There's nothing I wouldn't do for my family and friends *
* I love Jet Skiing, Chap Stick and Lip Gloss, People Watching and laying in the sand at the beach staring at the stars on a clear night. *
* I prefer outdoor activities & I never get bored *
* I like surprises - but I love to surprise someone else better *
* I am inquisitive and like to figure things out - I forget that things come with instructions! *
* I love Kona more than any dog I have ever owned - I miss her so much = RIP 11/14/07 *
* I dream for the future - but live for each day. *
* I have learned that no one is promised tomorrow so go out and Seize the Day! : ) *
* I can ride my bike at the beach listening to my iPod ALL day long! *
* I love doing laundry but hate putting it away! *
* I have a things for smells... good cologne, perfume, soap, fresh laundry etc. *
* I am kinda a technology geek - Definitely a Mac Girl *
* I will admit - l like watching the choreographed dance of boy bands!! *
* I love to cart surf in the parking lot with the flat carts at Ikea *
* Money is nice... but it doesnt create happiness*
Peace, Love & Aloha
** UPDATE - I have been on hiatus from this site for quite a while dealing with the big things in life, death, family, relationships (family and personal) Now that I have all that behind me, Time is way overdue for me and my life. My kids are grown, my parents have passed and I just sold my childhood home and have now closed that book. Part of me and what makes me happy is having someone in my life to love and support, to care for and to share all life's experiences with. I had an eye opening experience when I realized I dont have that any more. No spouse, no kids, no parents. ... I thought I had found "the one"... we dated for a year and everything was great... We never even had a fight!! and just as escrow was closing on the house and I was about to cut that last tie, He ran into an old girlfriend and decided he made mistake a wasn't really over her and this was his second chance. Completely blindsided me.
- SOooo... PLEASE make sure you dont have any possible lingering feelings that you havent revisited. I have to find the positive in it all. I know I couldn't have dealt with half of the things I did this last year without him and his support, but it broke my heart! Honesty and Communication are ABSOLUTELY number 1 to me, please dont make me ask you to use your Big Boy words!!!
I am really simple, and if the chemistry is there, I can find the simple things in life just as rewarding as the big things. I am ready... I want my best friend, my other half, my partner in crime... my go to guy... my lover.. my snuggler.. my confidant?? Are you the one??
I am up for anything - a beach day - the batting cages - some good mexican food and margaritas - a dive, karaoke or sports bar - a Lakers or Angels Game -
...or just winging it and seeing where we end up!
Its not always about where you go or what you do - but who you're with!
I am obviously an open book and will tell you anything, I am not the typical OC girl, there is a lot of substance to me, and I have been through a lot the last few years, but it has only made me stronger and helped me see the big picture in life and what is really and truly important - and what is not even on the radar anymore!! I am probably one of the most loyal people you will meet. I hope to find someone that would think and care for me the same way that I do for them... because that is one of my strongest traits.
To send a message to lovealoha you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 40 and 57.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke