Hey there. I can't guarantee you that we already have a lot in common - but if you read on and find out we do - you should message me!
I want someone who will be upfront, honest, and I will do the same. I don't have any expectations and not looking for anything in particular. I'm just looking for the one special person that came come sweep me off my feet.
It would be nice to have someone who has some of the some interest as I do, but not important. There's nothing like a good dinner and then going for a walk with a great companion at sunset! I understand that being together is the most important part of a relationship no matter what we are doing (besides communication, of course).
I'd like to think I'm a simple-no baggage gir. I have a great career.
I'm now looking for a relationship, but I'm not looking to jump into anything without getting to know someone first. I've have been married, so I want take things slow and make sure we are compatible.
Anyways I think I wrote enough for now. Anything else feel free to ask.
To save time here a some fun facts about me
- I work as a Account for a CPA
- The worst job I ever had was worked in a pretzel factory (ever smell burnt pretzels?
- I had my first crush at age 5, His name was Michael and I would smile every time someone would say his name
- My favorite subject in school growing up was Math
- If I had one wish for the world it would be: never have to worry
- My favorite sport is Foodball Go Dolphins
I am looking for someone:
-Who knows how to take care of themselves (physically and emotionally) I do it, why cant you?
-Can cook (optional) ;)
-OK with going to have a nice dinner or say home and order a pizza
- has a sense of humor and can hold a conversation about anything!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
coffee, drinks, just some place were we talk.