I am a girly tomboy originally from Ohio who enjoys exploring Orlando, listening to live music, walking the dogs, cooking and baking (I am old-school Italian – no, I don't have a mustache!), landscaping (yes, I love getting dirty! ). I'm hard working and low maintenance and easy to please.
Agree with this list? Anything you would add?
Seven Things Men Wish Women Would Do on Dates
1. Make a definite first move to establish whether you're doing a handshake, a hug, or a kiss on the cheek.
2. Cut him some slack if the conversation is a little slow at first . . . he's a dude, and the second date should be better.
3. Offer to pay even if he refuses to let you . . . it shows you're at least interested enough.
4. Don't talk badly about your ex.
5. Touch him on the hand or arm to let him know you're into him.
6. If he's divorced, don't ask about it until at least the third date.
7. If he calls you after the date . . . and you're interested . . . ANSWER. Because a phone call means he's REALLY interested.
Inviting me to your place for a massage, wine and a movie is not my idea of a first date: "Netflix and chill"! Come on guys, step up your game, this isn't craigsli$t!