I think I'm a pretty good guy with decent morals, I’ll still open doors for you, give you my jacket if your cold, but I am far from being perfect I am not, so I guess I am still learning.
I'm a hard worker and i believe in accomplishing what’s important to me. I’ve been doing the same job (carpenter).
Could say I’m a geek, nerd, carpenter, mechanic, and one great cook.
I won’t tell my life story here but ask and I may tell ya something. I do have one son and I was married once. (No, that's not a wedding band on my finger in the picture.)
I’m not here to play or be played either, same respect back as given.
Music tastes include: Rock , POP, Classic Rock, some hip-hop..
I am pretty much open to doing anything just as long that it does "not" involve to much pain, bleeding or meeting your parents, friends, siblings on the first date!
I know first dates are some what awkward, so really let's plan something just out of the ordinary or norm. So You decide..
1. Let's climb trees and make out
2. (leave that one for you) :-)
3. Go to the park and trip kids at the play ground... Lol just kidding....
4. Jell-o wrestling ... you may never know unless I ask you your favorite flavor)
5. Sneak into the Zoo and free some animals! :-)
6. Candlelight Picnic
7. Go Bungee Jumping... Ha you'll never go for this one I tried!
8. YOUR SPOT! (Surprise me, NO REALLY!)
9. Zip lining, but the not the ones here, mega caverns suck!
or out of my normal, go for pizza and a brew