I figured it was about time to revamp this thing. Evidently!
I think I'm a pretty good guy when it comes to certain things in my life, but I am far from being perfect.
I work very hard at what I do and believe in accomplishing what’s important to me. I have been doing the same sort of work since I was in my mid 20’s, so yes I can IM GOOD AT IT! ?
I could say I have a bit of ocd, ha-ha who don’t right. But open my kitchen cabinets and you can tell :0 “I’m just saying”.
I work every day, and when I say that, I do mean it. If I am sick, I go to work. And that’s not very often that it does happen. Could say I’m a geek, nerd, carpenter, mechanic and cook all in one… Any takers yet? Ha-ha
What I won’t say on here is the story of my life, not publicly, If you want to know something on a first date, Humm may tell ya. And yet you may have to wait for the second date… Ooo suspense is kill ya already huh? J/k But I do have a son, he is 20 and, I was married one time, Long ago.
I’m not here to play, or to be played. And Yeah I’ve been on here before but got sort of tired of the BS by some; if not most of the woman I met, so ladies you’re not alone. This is a serious thing. Long term. We are all looking for it, Right?
So please read this portion, and yes it is to ward off the undesirables! No druggies, drama queens, must be over your ex whatever...
* have to put this one up. If you have house cats and prob most of you do... I cant really stress this enough, i am deathly allergic to them. I cannot be at my own mothers house inside very long before i go into sneezing watery eyes running nose that don't stop. almost anaphylactic shock
and for those that don't know (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death)
I am pretty much open to doing anything just as long that it does "not" involve to much pain, bleeding or meeting your parents, friends, siblings on the first date!
I know first dates are some what awkward, so really let's plan something just out of the ordinary or norm. So You decide..
1. Let's climb trees and make out
2. (leave that one for you) :-)
3. Go to the park and trip kids at the play ground... Lol just kidding....
4. Jell-o wrestling ... you may never know unless I ask you your favorite flavor)
5. Sneak into the Zoo and free some animals! :-)
6. Candlelight Picnic
7. Go Bungee Jumping... Ha you'll never go for this one I tried! 8. YOUR SPOT! (Surprise me, NO REALLY!)
8. Zip lining, but the not the ones here, mega caverns suck, suck, have to check out red river gorge! Wow
or out of my normal, go for pizza and a brew :p