I think I'm a pretty good guy with decent morals, Ill still open doors for you, give you my jacket if your cold, but I am far from being perfect, so I guess I am still learning something new every day.
I'm a hard worker and i believe in accomplishing what’s important to me. I ve been doing the same sort of work since I was in my mid 20’s, and I do believe I'm GOOD AT IT! Well at least by now,. right lol
Could say I’m a geek, nerd, carpenter, mechanic, and one great cook.
I won’t tell my life story on this or any website, so If you want to know something just ask, I do have a son, he is 20, I was married once Long ago, and NO that's not a wedding band on my finger in the picture :p (so stop asking) lol
I’m not here to play, or to be played. No druggies, drama queens, must be over your ex "whatever" and please, NO NO NO psychos
Music tastes include: Rock , POP, Classic Rock, some hip-hop.. (I am an ex- Dj, from Toy-Tiger, Kelley's, Shakee's, Caddy's) you may remeber me and you may not =)
* I have to put this one last thing up. "If you have house cats... I cant really stress this enough, i am deathly allergic to them".
I am pretty much open to doing anything just as long that it does "not" involve to much pain, bleeding or meeting your parents, friends, siblings on the first date!
I know first dates are some what awkward, so really let's plan something just out of the ordinary or norm. So You decide..
1. Let's climb trees and make out
2. (leave that one for you) :-)
3. Go to the park and trip kids at the play ground... Lol just kidding....
4. Jell-o wrestling ... you may never know unless I ask you your favorite flavor)
5. Sneak into the Zoo and free some animals! :-)
6. Candlelight Picnic
7. Go Bungee Jumping... Ha you'll never go for this one I tried!
8. YOUR SPOT! (Surprise me, NO REALLY!)
9. Zip lining, but the not the ones here, mega caverns suck!
or out of my normal, go for pizza and a brew