Oh, hello! Fancy meeting you here! I see you're new, so let me give you the tour! ;)
My name is Thomas. An intellectual mind, and a child at heart always; I'm playful and impulsive, yet constantly contemplating and ever curious about the worlds in and around me.
Yes, I'm looking to date, but let's take things slow and get to know each other first, okay? I've been in love before and my heart's taken some beatings. Only a compassionate heart capable of soothing these wounds can crack my shell.
Going back to school for EMT classes in the spring. I'm excited about diving into a profession where I get to be a first-responder. I love being there for people when they need me most, and when would somebody need me more? Saving lives sounds like a dream to me. :)
Some interesting things about me:
- I prank my best friend every year at his birthday party (it's tradition and even he's left laughing!)
- I won a Gold Key Award for nationals from the Scholastic Art and Writing Competition for photography in high school
- I once helped rescue a baby from a kidnapper
- I listen to music of all kinds (I've forgotten more music than I'll ever be able to remember)
- I loooove cartoons and Adventure Time is pretty much my favorite thing ever
Anything else you want to know about me? Just ask! I'm an open book (ha, well, for the most part).
Hope to hear from you soon! :D
There's this place in the valley I always really love going to. It's a bit of a hike though, so if you trust me and you're not afraid of heights you'll love it. The spot surveys a beautiful scene perfect for watching the sunset over a large portion of the metros. It's my secret spot. ;)