I don't know how to say this, but I am kind of a big deal . . .
My name is Ryan, I'm a very laid back guy who loves to laugh and have a great time. In the summer I like to be outside as much as possible, taking in everything life has to offer. I enjoy working out, running, hiking, fishing, kayaking, camping, the beach, playing sport, and driving around with the windows down and the music up. If I'm not busy with work or having fun, I'm usually researching things and planning . . . I really enjoy DIY projects and learning. I'm not the best at describing myself so here are some fun facts. . .
- I love to grill and pour drinks in the summer
- I'm a certified personal trainer / nutritionist
- Hockey is my favorite sport, I played for 14 years
- I listen to all types of music and I can play a few instruments
- I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
- Beach in the summer / Slopes in the winter
- I am the kind of guy who likes to open doors, pull out chairs, and help you with your jacket
stay classy . . .