First off: I would like to thank you in advance for reading this profile. Its amazing how many people seem to stop at the pictures and never take the moment to go that far.
Who I am....
I am a self-sufficient hard working girl who loves her career and hobbies. I've tried many things from working in an abattoir to traveling to Japan. I know where I am most comfortable and comfort is critical.
I am best described as an educated redneck/country girl who can't seem to own nice clothes (they always get wrecked by spontaneous wrenching, wheeling, riding, or dumpster-diving). Having tried being anything else this is not a trend but truly who I am and always will be.
You wont find me in a shopping mall or social mingling venue (hate large crowds) unless I am 'borrowing' the AC. I don't drink much (besides the occasional cider) and I am actually allergic to the "weed".... The only 420 in my life is the numeric time my alarm is set to.... I'm also a sucker for fine dining and love live theater.... Friends often sum it up as I am a walking paradox.
I have made it this far in life being 'single' and am not in dire need to meet someone that doesn't wow me... HOWEVER, should the right fellow come along I am not going to turn him away.
I have no intentions to waste time on the wrong guy. Sorry but this means that if you have poor grammar, cant be bothered to put up a decent profile, or send a 'hay baybee u r hawt' message I will ignore/block you based on that first impression.
I'm also just happy to make friends with guys and leaving it at that if anyone wants to just chill. Just be upfront and honest. No games.
* Understanding of what shift-work entails
* Full command of the English language (grammar and spelling)
* Secure Job/Career/Field of work
* Ability to see own feet when standing straight, looking down (I keep in fair shape/health so you need to too)
* Minimum 5'8" height (not vain but I have trouble looking down on a guy)
* Not be a stoner (if you do toke be aware I am allergic to it and respect that)
* Not be an alcoholic
* Financial responsibility (I will not cover your debt)
* Competence to hold an intelligent conversation and dedication to keep it going
* Mental stability
Now if you read all this and think it would be worth a go feel free to send a message....