Hello Dallas :)
First let me say that I am visiting Dallas from Christmas to New Years and I come out often to visit my sister. Since Im always searching for that southern gentleman out here in California I thought it might be fun to see what Texas has to offer. :) I am not looking for a booty call and a nice intellectual chemistry is a must for me! Would love to find someone that might want to show me around and if all went well might want to come explore the beautiful state I live in sometime.
To explain a little about myself....
I'm a bit goofy and a lot witty. I do not take myself too seriously but know when to be serious. I don't sweat the small stuff probably because I come from humble beginnings and I truly do not lose sight of how blessed I truly am. I'm a faithful woman but I enjoy letting loose and enjoying life! I'm a lady but I don't get caught up so much I can't have fun and let my hair down.
I am a strong, independent and goal driven woman… I know that I need a strong leader who can challenge and keep up with me. I also have a weakness for intellect and someone that stimulates my mind. I would say I’m more of a street / business smart woman than as book smart. I have the ability to converse and connect with all walks of life and I find that plays a large part in my success. Meeting new people and traveling is at the top of what I enjoy doing and I hope to share those desires with someone.
A business woman at heart I am at the head of a company and have a couple side business' I have created as well. I Love charity work and giving back, it's what feeds my soul and I hope to travel the world someday making sure to give back wherever I go! I have a gypsy soul and could live many places in the world. (When my son is grown) I do attend a non-denominational church every week with a pastor that moved out here to start a church a year ago from the South. Later in my life I was raised by a southern baptist family and I definitely have a soulful nature from that. My faith is very important to me and the center of what keeps me grounded. I would say Im a open minded Christian who loves all walks of life and I do not spend my time passing judgement on others but rather spread the love to all walks of life.
When the right man comes into my life I am a VERY supportive woman. I believe that communication is key and although it takes work it keeps a balance and harmony that is important to me. I believe in God...Man... Woman and desire a man that I can trust and allow to lead our household. To me its the natural way that feels right!
Please be willing to pick up the phone and have a conversation. So much is lost in text and Im not looking for endless emails! Blah!
Some fun random facts about me:
- I can cause some trouble in the kitchen and look pretty darn cute in my apron :)
- I raised my sister from the time I was 18 years old, purchased my first home when I was 20, climbed my way up the business world and made 6 figures by the time I was 23. I'm very ambitious and although not college educated do to my family situation... I value progression, knowledge and personal growth.
- I have sassy / spicy days :)
- The beach and anything by the water makes me deeply happy! I wa
- I have one handsome 6 year old son and have worked hard at a very healthy focuses relationship with his dad. I share 50/50 custody with him which gives me a good amount of time to myself.
-I enjoy hiking, yoga and fitness. Would Love a man that leads me to stay consistent and might enjoy hikes or hitting the gym for a date sometimes.
- Nearly every time I meet someone from online they tell me how much better I look in person. For whatever its worth Im not a very photogenic person.