To explain a little about myself....I'm a bit goofy and a lot witty. I do not take myself too seriously but know when to be serious. I don't sweat the small stuff probably because I come from humble beginnings and I truly do not lose sight of how blessed I truly am. I'm a faithful woman but I enjoy letting loose and enjoying life! I'm a lady but I don't get caught up so much I can't have fun and let my hair down.
I am a strong, independent and goal driven woman… I know that I need a strong leader who can challenge and keep up with me. I also have a weakness for intellect and someone that stimulates my mind. I would say I’m more of a street / business smart woman than as book smart. I have the ability to converse and connect with all walks of life and I find that plays a large part in my success. Meeting new people and traveling is at the top of what I enjoy doing and I hope to share those desires with someone.
A business woman at heart I am at the head of a company and have a couple side business' I have created as well. I Love charity work and giving back, it's what feeds my soul and I hope to travel the world someday making sure to give back wherever I go! I have a gypsy soul and could live many places in the world. (When my son is grown) I do attend a non-denominational church every week with a pastor that moved out here to start a church from the South. Later in my life I was raised by a southern baptist family and I definitely have a soulful nature from that. My faith is very important to me and the center of what keeps me grounded. I would say Im a open minded Christian who loves all walks of life and I do not spend my time passing judgement on others but rather spread the love and try to show His light through my heart!
When the right man comes into my life I am a VERY supportive woman. I believe breathing life and positive vibes into my man as his woman has deep rewards! I believe that communication is key and although it takes work it keeps a balance and harmony that is important to me. I believe in God...Man... Woman and desire a man that I can trust and allow to lead our household. To me its the natural way that feels right! I've done enough online dating to know words are cheap, actions are nice but behavior is what is the true character of a man! I appreciate creating a friendship first so if you are needing instant gratification...neeeext!
Please be willing to pick up the phone and have a conversation. So much is lost in text and Im not looking for endless emails! Blah!
Some fun random facts about me:
- I can cause some trouble in the kitchen and look pretty darn cute in my apron :)
- I raised my sister from the time I was 18 years old, purchased my first home when I was 20, climbed my way up the business world and made 6 figures by the time I was 23. I'm very ambitious and although not college educated do to my family situation... I value progression, knowledge and personal growth.
- I have sassy / spicy days :)
- The beach and anything by the water makes me deeply happy! I wa
- I have one handsome 6 year old son and have worked hard at a very healthy focuses relationship with his dad. I share 50/50 custody with him which gives me a good amount of time to myself.
-I enjoy hiking, yoga and fitness. Would Love a man that leads me to stay consistent and might enjoy hikes or hitting the gym for a date sometimes.
- Nearly every time I meet someone from online they tell me how much better I look in person. For whatever its worth Im not a very photogenic person.