Talk about myself.... ok. I am talker! lol But if you really want to know about me then you are going to have to TALK to me. I can talk... A LOT! Perhaps you may want to skip to the bottom where it says "NOTE" before you continue.
Still here? Okay!
I will tell you I served in the USAF, I chase critters and sing in a swing band. I like sushi, NASCAR, animals and I LOVE cake! I am a goober to be sure... Making jokes and laughing easily. I am capable of taking care of myself, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the man that will be a gentleman and treat me like the lady I pride myself to be. Though if you knew what I did for a living, you would wonder how that is possible. Lol! I clean up real well. I promise!
Being an entertainer (in my spare time) I am not a shy person.I love to sing and make people laugh. But I do have my moments of quiet introspection,so don't take it personally if I am not too social. Adventure is my middle name and I will try anything once... well almost anything. Not much frightens me, except the dentist... and bedbugs!! Yikes!!! (I have never had bedbugs. Just saying)
I have had my share of disappointment with the men on this site. Is it that difficult to be genuine? Really? Tired of the "I don't want drama line" and yet they create it with disrespect and dishonesty. I am not looking for the boy that wants to sleep with me... I am looking for the MAN that wants to wake up with me. I am confident... until someone makes me feel as if I am unlovable. I try to go into this experience with no expectations...other than respect.
However, being a hopeless romantic... I want "the one." When you meet someone for the first time "fireworks" are great and all... but it has been my experience, just like actual pyrotechnics,that they don't last and burn out quickly. I want a relationship that is going to "smolder" over time. I won't jump into the fire. I am tired of getting burned. But I won't overanalyze it to death either... if it feels amazing and I'm happy, I have no problem letting you know. No" what ifs"... no regrets.
I want to be that older couple that makes younger people go, "Eeeeeeeew!" when we are seen showing each other affection (not obscene) in public. And I am looking for the man that can hold my attention no matter what the topic... make me laugh when I want to cry and not make fun of me when I do. I am looking for that person that wants all of me...not just my highlighted parts (referring to tanlines here). But I also want a man that wants to swallow me in one, greedy gulp. :) PASSION! The best word in the words of... well... you know; Other than ones a lady won't put in print. ;)
I love to travel, but have to say the USA has my heart... Alaska was the trip of a lifetime (twice) and I didn't take a cruise either... really good story there. Perhaps one day soon I will share it with you.
NOTE: - Please do not send naked pics or bathroom mirror pics with your shirt off (ick)
- If you are looking for a "hook up" move along
- If you want nothing more than a texting buddy and can't call me like a man...go back to jr. high already
- I will travel for the right guy, but if you think driving a mere 1/2 hour doesn't work for you "logistically," you are lazy and not seriously looking for a
- I speak plainly...say what I mean, mean what I say. If that is too "intense" for you...go away (hey! that rhymes!)
- I am a smart girl...remember that when you think you're putting one over on me
- Oh! And if you are in law enforcement, corrections, etc. pass me by... PLEASE... way too many issues and excuses to list here
- If you are a "stupid stud" and can't put a sentence together...forgetaboutit
- If you're jealous and judgmental before we even meet...you're done
- Must have all your teeth... I have all of mine
- I am not into skinny men...but I don't want to be crushed by one either
- If you are incapable of opening a door for or paying the smallest of compliments to a lady...you've got to go
- If you are afraid of mice or squirrels or bats... well, you know what to do....
" If you can't handle the worst of me, then you certainly don't deserve the best of me..."
~ Marilyn Monroe
Don't make me fall if you don't have plans to catch me...
I want to love hard and grow old with my best friend...
Just because you admit you're an ass, doesn't make you any less of one...
To send a message to Batgrrrrl you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 43 and 54.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Hang Out
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Friendship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke