Hi! A quick FYI -- I am not looking for an affair, a FWB situation, or anything like that. I am strictly looking for guy friends. I have enough girlfriends, and have historically gotten along better with guys. I am engaged and live with my fiance. We're pretty darned happy together, so yeah. If you're comfortable enough to be forever in the friend zone (with the exception of me being a huge flirt), feel free to message me! Screw being modest, I'm an amazing friend.
Who am I?
- I'm a nerd/geek/dork/hyper/sporty/gamer girl with many passions.
- I'm fat, but cute, and working on the fat. Wanna help?
- I'm a people person who hates people.
- I'm crazy, but not in a psycho kind of way. Ask any of my exes.
- I am originally from San Jose, CA. I occasionally visit my home town.
- I have two kitty cats whom I love very much.
- My pastimes include making fun of people out of earshot (AKA "people watching"), running around like an idiot, and laughing my ass off.
- I do not have, nor do I wish to make babies. If you already have babies, you will not automatically be "disqualified".
Things you may dislike about me:
- I'm fat.
- I was married.
- I am not currently single.
- I come from a wholly broken home. I have two brothers and we all have different fathers.
- I'm hellbent on going to live in Tokyo. I don't plan on coming back.
- My energy level goes from 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds.
- I will, without fail, call 'em as I see 'em.
- I swear/curse/cuss. More so if I've just finished watching a Tarantino flick.
I don't tolerate:
- A-holes (cynics don't count)
- Abusers (this includes hitting, name-calling, etc.)
- Cheapskates (please pay, I am teh poor)
- Lookie-loos (while around me, please refrain from obviously checking out/making eyes with other girls -- by all means, do it on your own time)
- Alcoholics (I seldom drink. Drinking is not a hobby of mine, nor should it be one of yours. I'm always happy to be the designated driver.)
- Druggies (I can tolerate your "420" habit so long as it stays away from me)
- Criminals/Thugs/Otherwise frightening people
- Super-religious types (you're free to believe in pretty much whatever you want, but I'm SO gone if you attempt to persuade me to accept Jebus as my lord and personal savior)
- The emotionally unavailable (if you're too busy for me, don't bother with me in the first place!)
What I'm looking for:
- Someone I can talk with about pretty much any topic, including random thoughts that pop into my head (hmm, speedy Corvette...midlife crisis...midwife crisis...shaken, not stirred??)
- Someone who wants to actually GO OUT and DO STUFF! Hanging out at home is awesome, but I can only take so much. Being active is the key to getting un-fat, duh! :D
Things I'm looking to go do (in no particular order):
- Arcade play
- Ice/roller skating
- Coffee + "people-watching"
- Watching and/or making fun of movies
- Playground play
- Go-kart racing
- Bocce ball
- Anything else that sounds fun at that particular moment
Things I'm NOT looking do:
- Watching horror movies
I was at the top of my profession as administrative assistant (secretary), but found the work/environment to be wholly unsatisfying. Now I'm working on school (BA in Theatre Arts, then MA in TESOL, both from CSU Stanislaus) so I can pursue my dream of being an English teacher in Tokyo.
In preparation for my move overseas, I'm minimizing the crap that I have. Being the daughter of a confirmed hoarder/pack rat, it's a bit of a tall order. I have a LOT of crap (started out with ~50 boxes), even after moves to and from Minnesota. eBay and Goodwill will be my best friends these next couple of years. :P
Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Puzzle Craft (iPhone)
I enjoy learning about myself and the world around me. I am a Meyers-Briggs INFJ, and Chemistry.com says I'm E/n.