I like movies, music, quality time, and travel. I want a serious relationship with out games or cheating. I am a nuturer (hence I am a nurse). I am calm and full of patience but, don't take advantage. I love cooking and outdoors. i would like to live a long and happy life with someone who i love dearly. my daughter says that "i am trustworthy, a good listner, she says im the only dad that she knows of that would actually jam out with her (music) and go clothes shopping and make silly jokes, she asays i am a very good cook as well" i dont have a bad temper and my child is well behaved and does not talk back or cuss. i dont like drama at all. i will not date someone who is already dating or married.
The kind of husband I want to be:
• I want to make my wife feel safe and secure. Not only from the evils of the world but financially as well. I want her to know that she will be defended, taken care of, and provided for no matter what happens.
• I want to be the kind of husband a wife can look up to. When that deserves honor and respect. Not just because it's part of the position, because it was earned.
• I want to be the kind of husband that can lighten the mood my wife is down or upset. I want to be able to bring about happiness and relief in a dark situation instead of contributing to it.
• I want to be thought of as a critical thinker. I don't want to make any more absent-minded blunders the cause pain, anguish, or distrust for my wife. I want to put more thought into all of my decisions.
• I want to learn self-control when my anxiety and life are getting to be too much for me so that does not ad stress to her.
• I want to cause excitement in the heart of my wife just knowing that I'm coming home.
• I want my wife to know she can count on me to do what's right in all circumstances. There is no doubt in her mind that I will not fail or forget.
• I want to make my wife proud to be seen with me or for people to know that we are married.
• I want to be the type of husband that can make my wife feel romance. I want to be able to come up with unique and romantic ideas to keep the fire burning and keep her guessing.
• I want to make my wife feel like I always have time for her. I don't ever want her to think she is not the most important person in my life.
• I want to be a happy person that instills happiness in the people around me especially my wife. Not just on the surface but deep down inside were it really matters.
• I want to be compassionate towards my wife in any situation. I want her to truly know that I feel for her and would do anything to make her feel better.
• I want to be the kind of husband that my wife feels like she can come to and talk about anything or for a shoulder to cry on.
• I want to be able to make my wife feel as beautiful as she is not just physically but also as a person. I want her to know beyond any doubt that I feel that she is beautiful.
• I want to instill trust in my wife. I want her to know that under no circumstances would I ever be lured to cheat on or betray her.
• I want to be forgiving. I want my wife to know that I am a forgiving person and I want to be able to forgive as easily as I want to be forgiven.
• I want to be the kind of man that a wife can always count on to be a good father. To do what's right and best for my children both morally and spiritually in any situation. I want to be able to be counted on to be a good role model for the children she so graciously gave birth to and trusted me with.
• But most of all I want to be the kind of husband you can grow old with and help me spoil me grandkids
• I want to make my wife feel loved unconditionally. I want her to know beyond any doubt that I love her and always will. I want her to feel that love and be comforted by it.