Okay, here's the scoop. I've been single for over 7 years. During this time I've dated and I've enjoyed my alone time as well. I learned a lot from my past relationships, about myself, about who I am, who I am not, and most importantly what I DO NOT want in a partner/next relationship.
I'm pretty happy with my life thus far. I don't necessarily need someone to make me happy, but I think I'd be happier if I had someone in my life. Someone, yes. Just anyone, no.
So here's a bit about me:
* Fitness is very important to me and a big part of my life.
* I love to laugh and I have a good sense of humor (so I've been told). Life is fun, right?
* I don't worry about things I can't control; life is too short.
* I'm pretty laid back, but certainly not a pushover.
* I'm busy with work during the week but will make time for the right woman.
* I love what I do for a living so I don't mind long workdays, but when I leave work it's playtime.
* Weekends are game-on and include anything outdoors during the day. At night I like dining out for dinner, live music, comedy clubs, an occasional movie, and, of course, relaxing at home.
* Generally, I'm a healthy eater but I do have weaknesses and allow myself to enjoy some "bad" stuff as well.
* I'm not a big drinker but will have a beer or glass of wine every now and then.
* I love weekend getaways, spontaneous trips up the coast, Mammoth in the winter (haven't been there in the summer yet - let's go!:)
* Professionally, I'm motivated, driven, precise, dependable, and more.
* Personally, I'm loyal, trustworthy, compassionate, affectionate, understanding, open-minded, and again, more.
The rest I will leave for you to find out when we meet and perhaps begin a relationship.
Now here's a bit about you:
* You are fit, somehow, someway. No couch potatoes, please.
* Laughter is a big part of your personality. You tend to see the lighter side of life.
* You are not uptight but you have opinions about things that are important to you.
* You have career/job that you enjoy.
* You are social and enjoy going out on the town but you are definitely over the bar scene (not to mention clubs) and are just as happy staying in and watching a movie.
* You share similar interests with me but also have your own that you are more than happy to teach me.
* You are secure with yourself and like the person that you are.
* If you have children you put them first in your life and are an amazing mother.
* You DO NOT do drugs and are, at most, a social drinker.
* You like to kiss (me).;)
* Disclaimer: I reserve the right to add to/amend this list.;p
That's just for starters. I don't have a "type" and I think getting to know the real you is one of the fun things about a relationship.
Profiles are a way to get an idea about someone but you never know until you meet in person. Chemistry is huge and very important to me and I will only know if we have it by meeting you in person (obviously).
Submitted from mobile
I'm open to anything; coffee (although I don't drink it), dinner and live music, happy hour drinks (although I don't drink I'm ok with it if you do), Dave & Buster's, go carts, mini golf, Disneyland... Breakfast in bed, perhaps?;)