Okay... I'm no nonsense and occasionally have been known to be a little high energy :D. I pay my own bills and expect you can to. If you have the mother of your child running your life or you don't pay your child support please move on. You need to have a job, driver's license, insurance, car or better yet a truck ... oh and. JOB.
I'm a teacher, a coach, athletics director for my school and district middle school sports, outgoing, tomboy of a lady. I DON'T play games, hate when guys act like they don't but do.
With the above said I'm basically an independent woman that is wondering if I'll ever find someone that thinks the things I enjoy are fun too.
Okay... so now the blunt part because I'm not really one to beat around the bush.
*I believe in honesty even when being honest can hurt feelings (however I will never intentionally hurt someone)
* I can project my voice very well... I am a middle school teacher and a coach so yeah it is a skill of mine. I always try and stay aware of my ummmm volume but sometimes when my ears need to pop I lose track of how loud I can get. (opps)
*I'm tired of the bs of the "trying to date scene" I'd love to find someone to date and get close to.
* I am ADD, so conversations can tend to jump around but I usually get back to what I originally started. When it comes to aircraft even my meds can't keep me from being distracted by something flying overhead.
*I can be a biatch (it takes a while and a lot of stupidity)... but face it, most men have the ability to be a**holes too.
*My life is BUSY! First of all I'm a mom and will always be that. I can and will make time for someone, just it has to be maDe to happen. Occasionally I find myself in a spot where I can be spontaneous and hope you could too.
*My absolute 2 best friends are all guys and NO I won't give them up for another man, but they want to see me happy. Both are attached to wonderful women and they accept me so I hope you can accept them.
* I completely LOVE the sight, sound, feel of aircraft and especially love the smell of aviation fuel in the morning. I try and take my son to as many air shows as possible every year, but guarantee every year we go to the Reno Air Races.
* I think tasteful tattoos on a man are SEXY AS HELL!
* I love to fall asleep rubbing someone's back
* I'm an open book and I'm not willing to settle in life. Like I started the rant, I'm not perfect in any way shape or form... HOWEVER... I am a good person, who is there for her friends when they need her. Who is totally and completely in love with my son and who is tired of living this life without someone to laugh with about those twisted adult sarcastic comments that occasionally come out of my mind.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Things that sound like fun to me, and I do...
*pack a cooler and head to my houseboat
*go on an 11 day road trip with my kid and sleep in the back of my truck 10 of the nights.
*go to a rodeo/concert and instead of spending tons of money on a hotel sleep in the back of my truck in the participants camping area
*go to a museum (WWII or aircraft a plus)
*just go for a drive