Hey, my name's Nick. Some things about me:
- I work full time as a web developer in the town of New Paltz.
- I come from a large (half) Italian family.
- I regularly volunteer for Habitat for humanity.
- My hobbies include hiking, snowboarding, listening to music, and sightseeing. I also like to read up on local history.
- My sense of humor is fairly dry and sarcastic. Take it or leave it.
When I go on a date with a woman, I look for somebody I get along with. Experience has taught me that looks and personal interests (superficial ones, like your favorite type of music) have no bearing on who clicks with me in real life. The only way to know is to go out on a date, so message me!