Well, hello there!
Please, have a seat while I talk about myself... (I'm actually a really good listener but that's not going to get me anywhere with this online business) I'm a busy, busy man who apparently doesn't have time to check this online dating site very often. Like every other POF'er in Colorado, I too like hiking, biking, outdoor stuff, yada yada yada. Here are some of my favorite things:
- helping people achieve things they didn't think were possible
- hanging out with my family (whenever time permits, most of them live in Missouri)
- climbing trees from time to time
- runing (well, I like to sprint short distances)
- lifting heavy things but I'm not a meathead
- cooking, and about 80% of the time that involves healthy (delicious) meals
- beer/wine tasting but I'm not a lush
- mountain biking, although I wouldn't say I'm proficient at it....I usually wind up with a "blemish" or two after every ride...
- sleep, I'm not lazy, sleep is just awesome
- playing music (I've been "learning" the mandolin for a few years but I can play a tune or two)
- seeing live music
- quoting movies...if you can hang with me on the comedy movie quotes then you get bonus points
- eating sushi
Recently, my business partner and I opened a CrossFit gym & outdoor school in Denver which takes up most of my days. Its kind of like Ninja Warrior meets Man vs. Wild. I also teach several nights a week in Lakewood. Sounds kinda busy right? It is, which I suppose is what led me here. I'm not really a fan of meeting someone downtown over loud terrible music, overpriced drinks and douche-baggery (LoDo). However, I could definitely make time for a smart, funny, adventurous, tree-climbing, female ninja that likes sushi. Too much to ask?
As far as what I'm looking for (besides the smart, funny, adventurous, tree-climbing, sushi-eating ninja)....well, I am in the fitness business sooooooo, taking care of yourself is pretty important. I don't expect you do be full on Paleo or some super health nut. However, best case scenario would be someone who enjoys eating and cooking "clean" food with real ingredients. I'm not some health-nazi. I love ice cream and pizza, just not all the time. If I haven't scared you off and you think you may want to go climb a tree, message me :)
Soooooo, lets start with something like coffee, beer or wine tasting. We'll save the adventure for if and when we decide we like each other. Then we can do some stuff like this:
Mountain bike ride followed by a Jazz in the park picnic?
Put Put golf followed by beer tasting?
Indoor rock climbing and then one of those sipping & painting classes?
Paddleboat around Wash Park?
Rent a gorilla suit and scare the crap out of people on the hiking trails?