Here's a little about me. I'm the guy who....
• Holds the elevator door open for you.
• Gives up his seat for you on the T.
• Opens the door, lets you walk in, and asked you how you're doing.
• Asks you how your day went and will sit there and listen.
• Tells you that you that you look beautiful, or that dress looks great, or I love the color of lipstick you're wearing.
• Cooks breakfast for you while you're still in bed (thank god for Eggos and Poptarts..JK)
• Tells a great joke here’s an example: Your ex says, "You'll never find someone like me." The answer- That's the point."
• Puts down the toilet seat (took years of training)
• Comes to the rescue in a crisis(like Superman)
• A True gentleman (to sum it up)
I'm also the guy….
• Whose mom asked every day when are you going to get married and have kids? (shoot me in the face please).
• That everyone calls when their computer is broken, or their computer has a virus, or their phone doesn't work or needs help transferring their contacts to the new phone b/c the guy at the store couldn't do it b/c he was rude and stupid, or hey, I bought all of this new stereo equipment and I need help hooking it up. I'l buy you dinner for helping me but they never do they never do..WFT! As you can see that one hit a nerve (lol JK).
• Always gets stuck with the bill at the end of dinner
• Who’s gets along with everyone
• So New York and L.A. (I heart Boston though)
• Works hard so I can play hard
I'm a whole lot more than what’s listed above. I'm….
• Great Sense of Humor
• Self-sufficient –cook, clean, etc.
• Goal Orientated
• Open Minded
Well, um, actually pretty nice little Saturday. We're uh, gonna go to Home Depot, yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time....LMAO JK!
Dinner, drinks, I'm up for whatever but if it's up to me.......Ask me to find out!