Confident, well-adjusted, educated man seeks confident, well-adjusted, educated woman...
Uuggh. That sounds like I am one of those guys that teach Latin at a college you didn't go to. Lets try this again.
Well, before I get to the good stuff, let me get a few things out of the way;
1. I can't fix a car. I know where the key goes and I can can pretend I know how to fix a flat, but that's about it.
2. Can't ski or snowboard. I have no interest in putting things on my feet and sliding. I can do that at home in socks.
3. Can't do math very well. I went to art school.
4. Never been to Burning Man and I'm okay with that.
5. Never wanted to be anything other than who I am today.
You get the idea. What I am good at is travel, surprises, music, books, spontaneity, photography, going out and staying in, TV, respect, compassion, passion, movies, honesty, sharing, open mind, kissing, fantasy, karma, love. I can cook, I can take you to a place you've never been, I can argue, I can be the one you really do want to be with.
If you'd like to know more about me, just ask.
I think a nice first date would be appetizer grazing at several good restaurants within walking distance.... Tapas! Sushi! tacos!....then a movie or live music, coffee at the end, walk you to your car, a kiss that you think about on the way home.