Creative, independent, professional, and able carry an auto tune. I also have a dog. All men love dogs, right?
Although my profile states that I'm just looking to hang out, that certainly does not mean hook up. It means I'd love to meet someone new, see if there's chemistry, then plan a date AFTER we've met. It seems to just allow things to happen more naturally that way. It also allows someone to keep their eyes open....how are you going to notice who you're meant to be with at the grocery store if you're so intent on finding someone online? I'm a true believer in things working out how their meant to. :)
A few things about me that may entice you to click the "send message" button. Or run away:
- I own a home. I'd fist pump on that one if I didn't look ridiculous.
- I'm back in school pursuing my degree in Biology, and get the "excited nerd shakes" when discussing anything related.
- I own a glock and love going to the range. If that scares you, then you're probably too sketchy for me anyways.
- I love kids. If you have them, be careful. They'll love me back.
- I will probably try to lure you in with my culinary skills. I'm a bit of a food snob and try to cook entirely with fresh ingredients. Some of which I've grown myself.
- Your mother will also probably love me.
- I will probably try to show you up at the gym. Please humor me.
- My #1 pet peeve is when someone judges someone else without knowing their story. You just never know what those shoes have walked through.
- #2 pet peeve is when men take advantage of women, in any capacity. Remember that glock, fellas! ;)
- I'm currently teaching myself to beatbox. Don't judge.
- I enjoy "Me" time. It's hard for some men to understand how me not wanting to hang out 24/7 does NOT mean that I'm cheating or don't like spending time with them. I'm currently in a relationship with my independence, and it's hard to give that up completely. Ha.
- Flowers won't win me over. Cheese might.
If I happen to not answer your messages, I apologize. Apparently I'm an oddball for not having my phone on my person at all times. I guess life is more important than what someone else's breakfast looks like on Facebook :)
Good luck finding the perfect lady if it happens to not be me! :)
And on one final note....if you're just looking for a hookup, are still hung up on your ex, OR have ever told a girl she was amazing (or something similar) while you were on a date and then didn't ever call her back...please message at your own risk!
Same name on Vine if you need more than just photos :)
As long as there isn't dinner or a movie involved, I'd be thrilled with anything. Bowling, pool, hiking...anything that'll leave room for conversation.