I am a unique, individualistic person with intriguing views on life. I LOVE music of all types, from classical to heavy metal and everything in-between (yes even some country). I'm on a swim team (My butterfly is pretty damn good). I will play basketball or tennis (although I'm not good at either), and I follow NFL year-round like a religion. I read books for fun, but they are almost always non-fiction. I currently have two serving jobs, one is fine dining and the other is much more casual. I am in the credential program, and very soon teaching 12th grade government/11th grade US history! I LOVE to laugh. I go to concerts and comedy shows whenever I can. I also enjoy traveling, although that is something I have not yet done as much as I would like to :) Most of my beliefs are unconventional; I rarely side with the majority on any issue, and I take pride in that. I love learning about history, politics and religions. I specialize in American history/politics from 1763-1812. I love my dogs, Floppy and Drew. I believe in old-fashioned chivalry - I will open the door for you, bring you flowers and surprise you and just in general be awesome to you!
Fun facts about Eric
1. I listen to talk radio in the car, or a CD. I don't care for FM.
2. I am a hardcore Libertarian. It defines the way I view everything.
3. I love to cook. I one day will have my own garden.
4. I prefer a great mini-series over a great movie.
5. I don't have any tattoos or piercings, no plans to ever get one.
6. I have incredible intuition.
7. I secretly wish there was a zombie apocalypse.
8. Communication is key.
9. Can't stand nags or flakes. You know who you are.
10. Love Animals. I have vegan-like tendencies whenever possible.
I enjoy first dates where there is alot of interaction and we get a good chance to talk. I like activities; movie dates are boring (as a first date). I usually like to start with something simple like coffee, then move on to more fun stuff if you are cool and we get along. I can be incredibly clever on a real first date.
***WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, advertising, sales, or any other reason-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.***