I am a unique, individualistic person with intriguing views on life. I LOVE music of all types, from classical to heavy metal and everything in-between (yes even some country). I swim to stay in shape. I will play basketball or tennis (although I'm not good at either), and I follow NFL year-round like a religion. I read books for fun, but they are almost always non-fiction. I currently have two serving jobs, but in January I will be substitute teaching, and in 2 years teaching 12th grade government/11th grade US history. I LOVE to laugh. I go to concerts and comedy shows whenever I can. I also enjoy traveling, although that is something I have not yet done as much as I would like to :) Most of my beliefs are unconventional; I rarely side with the majority on any issue, and I take pride in that. I love learning about history, politics and religions. I love my dogs, Floppy and Drew.
Fun facts about Eric
1. I listen to talk radio in the car, or a CD. I don't care for FM.
2. I am a Libertarian.
3. I am a vegetarian, for the most part (I'll cheat once n awhile, but I'm almost always focused), and I love to cook.
4. I plan on opening my own restaurant.
5. I will live to be 100+.
6. I don't have any tatoos or piercings, no plans to ever get one.
7. I have incredible intuition.
8. If there was a zombie apocalypse, I would for sure be one of the last survivors, so be sure to stick to my group!
9. My fav band is Avenged Sevenfold and my fav comedian is George Carlin!
I enjoy first dates where there is alot of interaction and we get a good chance to talk. I like activities; movie dates are boring (as a first date). I usually like to start with something simple like coffee, then move on to more fun stuff if you are cool and we get along. I am very honest, maybe overly so. I don't play games, and toss to the side those that do.