I am a unique, individualistic person with intriguing views on life. I LOVE music of all types, from classical to heavy metal and everything in-between (yes even some country). I'm on a swim team (My butterfly is pretty damn good). I will play basketball or tennis (although I'm not good at either), and I follow NFL year-round like a religion. I read books for fun, but they are almost always non-fiction. I currently have two serving jobs, one is fine dining and the other is much more casual. I just started the credential program, and very soon teaching 12th grade government/11th grade US history! I LOVE to laugh. I go to concerts and comedy shows whenever I can. I also enjoy traveling, although that is something I have not yet done as much as I would like to :) Most of my beliefs are unconventional; I rarely side with the majority on any issue, and I take pride in that. I love learning about history, politics and religions. I specialize in American history/politics from 1763-1812 (those aren't random dates). I love my dogs, Floppy and Drew. I believe in old-fashioned chivalry - I will open the door for you, bring you flowers and surprise you and just in general be awesome to you!
Fun facts about Eric
1. I listen to talk radio in the car, or a CD. I don't care for FM.
2. I am a hardcore Libertarian. It defines the way I view everything.
3. I love to cook. I one day will have my own garden.
4. I prefer a great mini-series over a great movie.
5. I don't have any tatoos or piercings, no plans to ever get one.
6. I have incredible intuition.
7. I secretly wish there was a zombie apocalypse.
8. I am often accused of being "too rational." People I think mean it to be condescending, but I take it as a compliment.
9. Can't stand nags or flakes. You know who you are.
10. Love Animals.
I enjoy first dates where there is alot of interaction and we get a good chance to talk. I like activities; movie dates are boring (as a first date). I usually like to start with something simple like coffee, then move on to more fun stuff if you are cool and we get along. I can be incredibly clever on a real first date.