I am a unique, individualistic person with intriguing views on life. I LOVE music of all types, from classical to heavy metal and everything in-between (yes even some country). I swim to stay in shape. I will play basketball or tennis (although I'm not good at either), and I follow NFL year-round like a religion. I read books for fun, but they are almost always non-fiction. I currently have two serving jobs, but in March/April I will be substitute teaching, and in 2 years teaching 12th grade government/11th grade US history. I LOVE to laugh. I go to concerts and comedy shows whenever I can. I also enjoy traveling, although that is something I have not yet done as much as I would like to :) Most of my beliefs are unconventional; I rarely side with the majority on any issue, and I take pride in that. I love learning about history, politics and religions. I love my dogs, Floppy and Drewski.
Fun facts about Eric
1. I listen to talk radio in the car, or a CD. I don't care for FM.
2. I am a Libertarian.
3. I am vegetarian-ish, and I love to cook.
4. I will live to be 100+.
5. I don't have any tatoos or piercings, no plans to ever get one.
6. I have incredible intuition.
7. If there was a zombie apocalypse, I would for sure be one of the last survivors, so be sure to stick to my group!
8. I am very direct, and I hate euphemisms/dysphemisms - I tell it like it is.
9. My fav band is Avenged Sevenfold and my fav comedian is George Carlin!
I enjoy first dates where there is alot of interaction and we get a good chance to talk. I like activities; movie dates are boring (as a first date). I usually like to start with something simple like coffee, then move on to more fun stuff if you are cool and we get along. I am very honest, maybe overly so. I don't play games, and toss to the side those that do.