Hello, my name is Jill. I'm an easy-going native of Los Angeles. I like to try new things, try to do what's right, and am always grateful for a good joke.
I come from a family of sports fans and like to watch football, baseball and basketball although I'm a much better spectator than a player. I like to play sometimes, but I'm afraid I can't throw a softball from home plate to the pitcher's mound. (It's sad, I know.)
As far as movies and TV go, I don't have a preference for genre, just something that has a good story. I enjoy all types of foods and am a decent cook when I have a good recipe to follow.
I work in 3D graphics and animation and am taking creative writing classes to hopefully someday publish a children's picture book.
My favorite part of the day is when the to-do list is done and it's time to relax, maybe stay up late watching TV or a movie, preferably with someone next to me.
I hope to meet someone who:
- has a good sense of humor
- enjoys fine dining as well as fast food
- some nights likes to go out on the town but some nights just likes to stay home and relax
- won't want to take me clubbing or dancing (I like to watch other people dance but, as with playing sports, everyone is better off if I'm on the sidelines.)
- likes dogs, because I have one (she's very friendly with all dogs and people, she even likes cats)
- is socially mature, i.e. someone who does not think it's okay to hide behind email or text to break up with someone
- won't mind watching a Dodgers game with me