I’m a sucker for a good quote, bad puns, and cheesy “dad” jokes. If you can make me snort from laughing, you’ve passed the first test!
I’m the type of girl that will try to make you skip down the sidewalk with me even though you’re too “manly” to do it (but we both know you want to), surprise you at work with lunch, bring you nyquil when you’re sick and snuggle till you fall asleep, or get all “dolled up” just for you for a night out (or in). I'm a girly girl for sure, but I'll watch almost any sport, I prefer beer over any other alcohol, and I curse like a sailor. You should fit at least 2 of those criteria also, preferably not the girly girl part ;)
I’m ambitious and very career driven, but my job will always come second to my family life. I am very passionate about having a strong and successful relationship with someone that is truly my other half and want nothing more than a family of my own someday.
I’m a little old fashioned when it comes to dating, so bonus points for asking me out first, holding doors open, opening jars for me, fighting me for the bill (but still letting me pay it sometimes), bringing me flowers, calling my dad sir, etc.
I am looking for someone to eventually spend my life with, key word being EVENTUALLY. I’m not going to push you down the aisle with a gun to your back after a year of dating, but I’m not going to remain in a stagnant situation that isn’t leading in the right direction either. I DO want a family, so if you’re not sure if you want kids or not, I’m not your girl.
Here are some random things I like, but I can’t seem to fit into well thought out sentences:
• Horoscopes/Fortune cookies (for entertainment purposes only)
• Coloring on a rainy day
• Taking pictures of my dogs while they’re sleeping (they’re adorable, btw)
• People watching
• Cheesy pickup lines (this does not mean I want you to fill my inbox with them)
• Anything spontaneous or random (road trips, people, a curly fry in an order of regular fries)
• Board games (Never LET me win anything. I’m perfectly capable of crushing you on my own, or at least attempting to)
• Carnivals, fairs, theme parks, festivals, anything that has rides and/or funnel cakes
• PDA 7th grade style: holding hands, sneaking a kiss behind the bleachers, hands in back pockets, etc
• I like parentheses a lot (I just learned that about myself while writing this)
You know where you’re headed, and are looking for the perfect woman to go with you. You have a positive outlook on life, and have goals and are working towards them, not just dreaming about them. You like dogs and children, and are the guy that parents love. You don’t play games, are straightforward, and would never even contemplate lying or cheating. You are the type of guy that thinks about his girl all day and can’t wait to see her or surprise her to show her you’re thinking of her.
If you think we may hit it off, please send me a message! Please keep in mind that “Hey”, “How’s your night going”, or any other random one-liner, tells me nothing about you and will not inspire me to respond. This is a dating site, not a chatroom. I also appreciate/require proper grammar and punctuation. :)