PLEASE READ MY PROFILE BEFORE YOU MESSAGE ME...PLS NO HATE MESSAGES, SO TIRED OF IRRATIONAL DIVISIVE RHETORIC FROM TRUMPERS. YOU WILL BE REPORTED. FAIR WARNING.
I am a tall professional Latina. I live and breathe politics and have worked in social justice movements all of my career. I am a Communicator by trade and a progressive political activist by choice. I am a workaholic in a sense simply because I love what I do. I am very passionate about what I believe in but enjoy not always taking things to heart.
I'm going to be candid and honest with what im looking for:
1) my time is limited but I love to enjoy my spare time to the fullest, so I'd like someone that can have a glass of wine with me during happy hour and humor me with funny jokes, a manly profile, and is aesthetically pleasing to look at.
2) If you're funny and talkative you don't have to challenge me with your political views -- so make me smile, show me a good time, tell me funny jokes.
3) Show me chivalry, respect, and awesome conversation. Please don't tell me about how you'd put me on a pedestal -- this is a dating site -- chances are we are both seeing multiple people to consider our options. So just make my day, humor me.
4) Please be well groomed, take care of your physical, emotional, and spiritual self. What you see is what you get, I will put in effort to look amazing every single time you see me. It is only fair that you reciprocate.
And please no unemployed men, no extreme conservatives or republicans (we'd end up hating each other). No baby momma drama, I don't care to hear about your ex but would love to learn about your day. Life is short and I am open to new experiences. Not just a hook up.
So humor me... let's try this social experiment together.
And if you haven't noticed already sarcastic humor is my thing -- which allows me to be brutally honest in a funny way. Lol.
keep it simple, public place only....
PLEASE keep in mind the following:
1) Nope, not "hanging out" at your house.
2) Let's NOT "meet at your place and go from there" -- I don't know you, it's creepy.
3) Can I "pick you up?" -- nope.
4) Can I drive an hour and a half to you? -- simple: NO.