First and foremost, if despite Trump you are still a Republican, we probably won't get along so I'll spare us the unpleasant conversations....
I am pretty set on what I am looking for - must be taller than me (at least 6'0), must work in a professional setting, have similar economic stability (I don't do bill splitting, I have a very stable income but in this case, I might as well grab a drink alone, lol). And for those with a few extra pounds, more power to you, but stop asking us for full body pics and asking us about our favorite body part when your gym membership is just another keychain keepsake, lol. just keeping it real.
That said, I am on here looking for someone that shares my dark humor, sarcasm, and pesimistic comedy about turning 30+, lol. A witty gent. So will you be my My Will Ferrell? My John Stewart? Or Trevor Noah?
So a little about me:
I am a proud hard working professional Latina, single mom of a beautiful 6 year old. I am a workaholic because I am fortunate enough to have a job fighting for the rights and equality for those who are often voiceless.
I am a combination of beauty, height, poise, and high intellect.
I am independent and strong-willed just as much as I am compassionate, caring, and humanistic.
I live and breath progressive politics and I feel and vibe to bachata, salsa, and samba.
I believe that social justice could one day be achieved and I believe that one day I will also be able to take a vacation.
I love marches, pickets, and media interviews and all of the above but I am looking to make time for happy hours, socializing, and great company.
I love sarcastic humor just as much as I enjoy wine and cheese.
Wanna know more?...
- I'm pretty darn funny.
- I hate to read chapter books, but I love to blog.
- I go to the gym at least 4 days out of the week. Even If just to say hello (jk!) Lol
- I have a Legoland pass and lived in La Jolla for 5 years.
- I don't kiss on the first date. I high five if the date went great. Lol!
- I don't cook and clean, do you? It's 2016, stop asking, it dates you. Lol.
- I have 4 older brothers, I've seen the game played plenty, so am not easily fooled and I can shoot hoops and toss a football like nobody's business.
- I eat, live, and breath politics, political polls, research, and social justice editorials. No joke.
- I have a low tolerance for significant grammar errors but can appreciate hashtags on texts. #justbecause lol