I have recently moved back to the area and am looking to meet some people and have some fun. I have no specific intentions at the moment, more just looking to date and meet some people. That said, I am pretty much open to anything and would be interested in a relationship with the right person. Confidence, intelligence, a down to earth personality and sense of humor are definitely qualities I look for in a woman.
So instead of a lengthy profile description here is an abridged version of who I am, and some characteristics you may or may not find appealing
* I can be a little shy at first but open fast. I'll probably make you laugh fairly quickly. I can be witty and sometimes unknowingly so. I also like puns
* This guy is a music lover! I love the heavier stuff but keep balanced with a solid dose of funk, old school r&b, hip-hop and plain ol' rock among others
* I love a chill night in cuddling, reading books, movies, hanging with dogs etc...however if and when the occasion arises, I can bark at the moon and party until the sun rises with the best of them
* I've crammed a lot of living into a short period of time. Looking to settle down and stay in one place for a little while. That said I am always open to any sort of adventure or travel. Not sure if London will be my final destination but it is working quite well for the moment
* I'm kind of an old fashioned guy. If you are bothered by somebody holding the door for you or picking up the occasional cheque I apologize in advance. That said I have some super rad progressive female friends that keep me in check with modern day feminist thinking. As a man, I try to be the best ally I can be to the women around me
* I love nature and doing things outside! Big trees, pristine lakes, hiking, swimming, beaching, biking, wild animals, camping, canoeing, fishing etc. I just love being outside. I am a highly adept in the forest and have actually legit been a lumberjack at one point
* My beard is not a trend, it pre-dates hipsters. My beard was born in the Canadian wild. I will not shave it, however am always open to a trim
* I am a hard worker, however I do believe in the "Work to Live not Live to Work" mantra. I may put in some long days but rarely do I bring my work home with me. I live for my free time!
* My work in the past has made me very comfortable being alone, this can benefit you in two ways. #1 If you are the kind of women that needs space I understand and can offer that easily #2 I have a giant reserve of love, attention, interest and energy just waiting banked for the right person
* I am generally a pretty chill person. If you like drama and other such things in a relationship we are definitely not compatible.
* I am a very resilient person, almost to a fault. I excel under pressure. When life gets tough I can be an absolute rock, a "cool head in a sea of storm" as one friend put it
* I am a genuine man who is committed to his friends, family and partner, I would be hoping to find similar qualities in a potential partner
While that's not all, that's all for now. Feel free to message me. Ask me anything you want, I am a pretty open guy with a lot to offer