Just on here to see what's out there. Hoping to find someone who enjoys the same things I do. I do not enjoy the outdoors because the sun does not like me, but anything indoors is OK in my book. I am intellectual, funny, and anti-bubbly
What I’m doing with my life
I'm currently working part-time at a women's clothing store on the evenings and weekends while I keep an eye on my younger brother during the weekdays when my parents are at work. But I hope that this is only a temporary situation.
I’m really good at
- Being sarcastic
- Being a jack of all nerdy trades (yet a master of none)
- Slipping obscure quotes from movies easily into a conversation
- Making anyone smile/laugh
The first things people usually notice about me
You're gonna have to ask them, but the first thing I notice about me is my sense of humor
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
- Books: I'm not much of a reader, but whenever I had to read something in class, I usually keep it instead of selling it back to the bookstore. I'm currently working on reading Song of Fire and Ice and I see so many other books I want to get (like books from John Green)
- Movies: Kevin Smith's Jersey Saga movies, except Chasing Amy. Mystery movies, movies I grew up with when I was a child ( Goonies, Explorers, Flight of the Navigator etc), really I will watch anything except horror or anime.
- Music: I'll listen to anything, but tend to be drawn more towards classic rock, 80s music, and comedy music.
- Food: I'll try anything once, and love chicken and chocolate (although not together)
- TV: I am a TV addict, and religiously watch Family Guy, American Dad, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Castle, Law and Order: SVU, CSI, Psych, The Soup, Mythbusters, Big Bang Theory, CSI: NY. I'm sure there are others that I'm missing, but can't think of them at the moment.
- Others: I feel I should also mention here that I'm a huge fan of Youtube/internet videos. Some of the videos I watch are Vlogbrothers, CTFxC, Shaycarl, That Guy With the Glasses, Video Games Awesome, etc. I do not make videos myself but I do a lot of commenting.
The six things I could never do without
- Friends and Family
- My mp3 player.
- My computer.
- My gray hoodie.
- My Celtic necklace.
- My sense of humor.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
- How I can make someone who's within close proximity to me smile/laugh.
- What I can do to make sure my day has been worthwhile.
On a typical Friday night I am
Sitting at home watching tv and eating, but sometimes working. However, I really want to get out there and do things.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
If I were to say it here, then it wouldn't be private, now would it?
You should message me if
You can answer me these questions three:
1) Finish this title: Smells Like _____
2) Choose: Joel or Mike (and explain your answer)
3) Name you favorite Steven Banks song.
If you can't answer those, it's cool, you would just get some serious brownie points with me. And if your answers can make me laugh, you'll pique my interest there, too.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Can't go wrong with getting some food and a little friendly competition (bowling, billiards, arcade games) Also, don't think you have to let me win, I'm a big girl, I can handle defeat. Please no movie date as a first date, because I want to actually talk to you.