Bears. Beets. BattleStar Galactica.
WARNING!!!!! Longest "about me" EVER! Proceed with caution!
I have a car, a job, no kids and 0 divorces.
I like to ask people to describe themselves in 5 words. If you feel like messaging me, I'd love to hear what your five are.
My best qualities: I'm passionate, loyal, and incredibly loving.
My worst: I procrastinate with the best of them, I'm overly sensitive at times, and my dog is terribly behaved.
Let me answer a few of the mundane, boring questions I get quite frequently:
1. How was your weekend? How's your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday treating you?
A: Spectacular! Chances are my weekend and/or weekday was epic because I'm always planning fun things or watching the packers play or spending time with friends.
2. What do you do for fun?
A: Hiking, camping, floating, concerts, kickball, game nights, more hiking, hangin with my dog, going out in midtown, meeting new people, movies... I could go on! I love adventure more than anything.
3. How's POF treating you?
A: I've never met a second date on POF but I've gotten some pretty interesting conversation out of it. It's a thick tread through the weirdos and jerks on here. I'm hopeful though.
4. What are you looking for?
A: I'm honestly looking for my best friend and my future but I have zero expectations of anyone. I know some people are only meant to be in your life for a short time and I'm totally ok with that :)
Pretty please don't ask me these questions. I know you mean well, and as a guy on here it can be hard to come up with something to catch a girl's attention. I promise these questions won't do that. They're boring.
Here's a list of things I'm more interested in than the day of the week or my POF experiences;
Greenbay Packers obsessed.
A dog lover.
Still undecided about cats.
Reader of fiction.
Collector of records.
Hiker, camper & adventure seeker.
I care about people to a fault.
I smile more often than not.
I have a sense of humor and will usually find something to laugh about in any situation.
I have a few pet peeves:
1. Unnecessary use of the ellipsis...
2. Using the wrong homonyms/homophones.
3. When people somehow figure out how to write ghetto. I.e. "Wus gud mami" or "mi name is jr n I wanna no more bout yo fine self" yes these are real life examples.
A few tips for your POF adventures from a girl's perspective:
1. A simple "hi", "hello", or "hey girl..." will not get a response unless you look like Ryan gosling from crazy.stupid.love and assuming you look like Ryan gosling from that movie is probably not a good idea either. So basically take a moment to formulate a real sentence if you want a real response.
2. Asking me for my skype (which btw, No) in the first message is a fail. I will not give you an opportunity to be creepy visually as well as via text.
3. If you are so inclined to check who has browsed your page and then get upset when they don't message you back, here's some food for thought; they probably thought you were
b. not funny
c. Had a lack of personality in your photos or profile.
Do you really want to abrasively force someone who feels this way about you to message you?
4. Just like the next girl, I love to hear how beautiful my eyes and smile are. Genuinely love it. However; on this site it gets a bit tricky deciphering who even looked at your pictures and who sent that to every girl on here. So I may not respond even though I'm grateful for the compliment.
5. Don't be a creep. I will not give you my number right away, I will not send you pics, I will not face time with you before we've met, I will not sleep with you and your wife.
6. I will participate in witty banter. Play along with any clever things you have to say. I love responding to this or that questions. I will always be honest and I will most likely think the quirkier you are the hotter you are. Don't be weird though. Fine line fellas, fine line.
If you made it this far, I'm sincerely impressed. If I put you to sleep, I'm not offended, nor surprised. Message me if: you made it through this profile and have something more than "hey cutie" in your vocabulary.