Bears. Beets. BattleStar Galactica.
I have a car, a job, no kids and 0 divorces.
I like to ask people to describe themselves in 5 words. If you feel like messaging me, I'd love to hear what your five are.
Let me answer a few of the mundane questions I get quite frequently:
1. How was your weekend? How's your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...?
A: spectacular! Chances are my weekend was epic because I'm always planning fun things or watching the packers play or spending time with friends. My weekdays are also amazing because I love my job and I play kickball/dodgeball twice a week. :)
2. What do you do for fun?
A: hiking, camping, floating, concerts, kickball, game nights, more hiking, hangin with my dog, going out in midtown, meeting new people, movies... I could go on! I love adventure more than anything.
3. How's POF treating you? I've never met a second date on POF but I've gotten some pretty interesting conversation out of it. It's a thick tread through the weirdos and jerks on here. I'm hopeful though.
Pretty please don't ask me these questions. I know you mean well, and as a guy on here it can be hard to come up with something to catch a girl's attention. I promise these questions won't do that. They're boring and even if a girl doesn't actually answer them every time she gets them, she's still tired of hearing them and answering them. Here's a list of things I'm more interested in than the day of the week or my POF adventures ;)
Greenbay Packers obsessed.
A dog lover.
Still undecided about cats.
Do-gooder. Charity work ranks high on my list of priorities.
Wine (champagne) lover.
Reader of fiction.
Collector of records.
Hiker, camper & adventure seeker.
I care about people to a fault.
I smile more often than not.
I have a sense of humor and will usually find something to laugh about in any situation.
Some of my flaws:.
I over analyze things sometimes.
I notice grammar and spelling too much.
My beagle is the naughtiest dog ever and I love him just the same.
I have a few pet peeves:
1. Unnecessary use of the ellipsis...
2. Using the wrong homonyms.
3. When people somehow figure out how to write ghetto. I.e. "Wus gud mami" or "mi name is jr n I wanna no more bout yo fine self" yes these are real life examples.
A few tips for your POF adventures from a girls perspective:
1. A simple "hi", "hello", or "hey girl..." will not get a response unless you look like Ryan gosling from crazy.stupid.love and assuming you look like Ryan gosling from that movie is probably not a good idea either. So basically take a moment to formulate a real sentence if you want a real response.
2. Asking me for my skype (which btw, No) in the first message is a fail. I will not give you an opportunity to be creepy visually as well as via text.
3. If you are so inclined to check who has browsed your page and then get upset when they don't message you back, here's some food for thought; they probably thought you were
b. not funny
c. Had a lack of personality in your photos or profile.
Do you really want to abrasively force someone who feels this way about you to message you?
4. Just like the next girl, I love to hear how beautiful my eyes and smile are. Genuinely love it. However; on this site it gets a bit tricky deciphering who even looked at your pictures and who sent that to every girl on here. So I may not respond even though I'm grateful for the compliment.
5. Don't be a creep. I will not give you my number right away, I will not send you pics, I will not face time with you before we've met, I will not sleep with you and your wife.
6. I will... Participate in witty banter. Play along with any clever things you have to say. I love responding to this or that questions. I will always be honest and I will most likely think the quirkier you are the hotter you are. Don't be weird though.... Fine line fellas. Fine line. Xoxox
If you made it this far, I'm sincerely impressed. If i put you to sleep, I'm not offended, nor surprised. Message me if: you didn't just decide to do so because of my pictures.