I'm outgoing, enjoy witty banter and am both intelligent and ridiculously hard-working. I have a wicked sense of humor and love to laugh at life and myself, since I often take both too seriously. I like a man that is smart, confident and assertive and with some of his own interests.
Some random things about me:
1. I'm not into guns and I don't eat much meat. You can eat meat and I am fine with that. Really. My choice and not yours. I won't shoot things with you unless it's tequila. Then, I might win.
2. I like Jeeps, boats and motorcycles, but they don't make my clothes fall off.
2.1 I run (slowly, but with great enthusiasm) because it is good for my head. I life weights because it's good for my butt. I do yoga and meditate because it's good for those around me.
3. I love to go toe-to-toe, but I'm not about keeping score, unless we're playing scrabble. In that case, you're toast. I take board games very seriously and so should you.
4. I like spicy food. Don't give me grief about tasting the flavors. You don't have to love spicy... but it will probably help. Salt and pepper are not spices. :-)
5. I love Mondays. Fresh start, new choices.
6. I think that the guy should lead, so I rarely make first contact. I've only done it a couple of times and I didn't get a nice response. That stinks! So, if you take the time to actually write a real message to me, I will be polite enough to at least respond. :-) Thanks in advance for a quick hi or brief compliment, but I probably won't respond unless you send an actual message. And, it should go without saying, mean and inappropriate messages will just be deleted.
So, if any if this resonates with you, then drop me a line. If not, thanks for stopping by and happy fishing. :-)
After a chat or two and/or a phone call or two, I think that I'd be happy to start with coffee or a drink and some conversation, in a well-let place with clearly labelled emergency exits (just in case either of us needs to make a quick dash). I believe that real people meet in the real world.