Update 11/15: Lots going on this time of year. If we are buddies in the real world, please catch up with me there. If not, I'll check back as time and life permits. I hope you have a great holiday season. Stay warm. :)
I'm outgoing, enjoy witty banter and am both intelligent and ridiculously hard-working. I have a wicked sense of humor and love to laugh at life and myself, since I often take both too seriously. I like a man that is smart, confident and assertive and with his own interests and life. I also like a guy that recognizes that I'm no dumb bunny and really engages me. I don't date married men.
Some random things about me:
1. I'm not into guns and I don't eat meat. You can do both; I am fine with that. Really. I won't shoot things with you unless it's tequila. Then, I might win.
2. I like Jeeps, boats and motorcycles, but they don't make my clothes fall off.
2.1 I run (slowly, but with great enthusiasm) because it is good for my head. I lift weights because it's good for my butt. I do yoga and meditate because it's good for those around me.
3. I love to go toe-to-toe, but I'm not about keeping score, unless we're playing scrabble. In that case, you're toast. I take board games very seriously and so should you.
4. I like spicy food. Don't give me grief about tasting the flavors. You don't have to love spicy... but it will probably help. Salt and pepper are not spices, ya pansy. ;-)
5. I love Mondays. Fresh start, new choices. Both awesome things for a primary parent with two jobs.
6. I think that the guy should lead, so I rarely make first contact. If you send a real message to me, I am polite enough to respond. :-) Thanks in advance for a quick "hi" or brief compliment, but I probably won't respond. It goes without saying, mean/inappropriate messages will be deleted. And, I'll tell you if I don't think that we will suit.
So, if any if this resonates with you, then drop me a line. If not, thanks for stopping by and happy fishing. :-)
I'd be happy to start with a coffee/ drink and some conversation, in a well-lit place with clearly labelled emergency exits (in case either of us needs to make a quick dash). I believe that real people meet in the real world. It should be easy and light with few expectations.