Update 4/16: Out living my life.
I'm outgoing, enjoy witty banter and am both intelligent and ridiculously hard-working. I have a wicked sense of humor and love to laugh at life and myself, since I often take both too seriously. I like a man that is smart, confident and assertive and with his own interests and life. I also like a guy that recognizes that I'm no dumb bunny and really engages me. I don't date married men.
Some random things about me:
1. I'm not into guns and I don't eat meat. You can do both; I am fine with that. Really. I won't shoot things with you unless it's tequila. Then, I might win.
2. I like Jeeps, boats and motorcycles, but they don't make my clothes fall off.
2.1 I run (slowly, but with great enthusiasm) because it is good for my head. I lift weights because it's good for my butt. I do yoga and meditate because it's good for those around me.
3. I love to go toe-to-toe, but I'm not about keeping score, unless we're playing scrabble. In that case, you're toast. I take board games very seriously and so should you.
4. I like spicy food. Don't give me grief about tasting the flavors. You don't have to love spicy... but it will probably help. Salt and pepper are not spices, ya pansy. ;-)
5. I love Mondays. Fresh start, new choices. Both awesome things for a primary parent with two jobs.
6. I think that the guy should lead, so I rarely make first contact. If you send a real message to me, I am polite enough to respond. :-) Thanks in advance for a quick hi or brief compliment, but I probably won't respond. It goes without saying, mean/inappropriate messages will be deleted. And, I'll tell you if I don't think that we will suit.
So, if this resonates with you, then drop me a line. If not, thanks for stopping by and happy fishing. :-)
I'd be happy to start with a coffee/ drink and some conversation, in a well-lit place with clearly labelled emergency exits (in case either of us needs to make a quick dash). I believe that real people meet in the real world. It should be easy and light with few expectations.