The TOP TEN things you should know about me:
10. I am very close with my family. We bring out the best in each other.
9. I’m very lucky to have a great group of friends, locally and in other countries.
8. I’m a runner. Right now, I'm training for my 10th half marathon! I like to celebrate these long runs with cold beer afterwards. I also love skiing and hiking.
7. I was the hoola-hoop champion of the 4th grade and I’m damn proud of it.
6.I believe that laughter is the best medicine and a necessary part of every day (even if that means laughing at myself...which I do often).
5. I’ve lived in England and Italy and speak two other languages (three languages if you count the English I learned to speak when I lived in England :) )
4. I love to travel and experience different cultures.
3. I enjoy reading and writing.
2. I try my best to live life to its fullest and get the most out of every day.
1. I love spicy food and always have a bottle of Sriracha in my fridge.