I am in New York for work until 8/28/15. I am looking to meet someone to hang out with and explore NY and surrounding states. If it turns out to be more....I am open to relocating and so should you.
I travel a lot for work (16 weeks at a time). I own a house in Florida, which is considered my place of residence. I do not have the personality for a 9-5 type of job and that is one aspect of my job that I love, but the down side to my job is that it is hard to have a social life and meet someone and “settle down”. It is very hard to have a meaningful relationship when I am not sure where I will be in 16 weeks. That being said “Great love and great achievements involve great risks”. So, if you think you might be my 8th world wonder and want go on this crazy ride with me call life…send me a message.
A little about me:
-Lover of everything that is "outside the box" & hater of conformity & labels
- I am currently training for 1/2 marathon.
-I am learning how to speak Spanish...I am obsessed with the Telenovelas ...Don't judge me ;-)
- Go getter
- I enjoy humor....
- Educated (MBA in Management)
- Love action movies
- Black is my favorite color, white is a close second...(please no comments about black and white are not colors)
- Extreme love for sashimi, pad thai, green smoothies, and green juices.
- I've never had a dessert I didn't like.
- I'm terrible at being fake...I will always speak my mind. I try not to be hurtful.
- I am either a loyal friend or indifferent.
- Huge believer in Karma ... "Your Character is Your Fate".
- I've never wanted to be anyone else but me.
- Love dancing (*hint hint*).
- I sincerely love all types of music.
I enjoy spending my time amongst realistic and authentic people ... pretentious personalities and liars are a big turn off.