Like “most” people on here, I'm hoping I find someone special. I wish to meet someone who I can build something with over time. I want to take time to mutually get to know each other.
Life and the world are beautiful, fun and funny and although I've had some negative experiences in different fronts (including on here) I am making a conscious decision not be cynical (that can be hard sometimes).
I hope to meet someone who still has optimism about life and love, someone who wants to share the good and bad times, who will be loyal, faithful, and will appreciate who I am (the good, the bad, and the ugly). The best way I can put this ... I want to meet a man who, if we ever have a son together, I would want my son to grow up to be just like him or another way to say it is to find my favorite person in the whooooooole wiiiiide worrrld!
Our values, morals and goals don't have to be identical, but they have to be around the same ballpark. Actually, around the same section. Row maybe? LOL
I enjoy spending my time amongst realistic and authentic people ... pretentious personalities and liars are a big turn off.
A little about me:
-Lover of everything that is "outside the box" & hater of conformity & labels
-I am learning how to speak Spanish...I am obsess with the Telenovelas ...Don't judge me ;-)
- Go getter
- I enjoy humor....
- Educated (MBA in Management)
- Love action movies
- Black is my favorite color, white is a close second...(please no comments about black and white are not colors).
- Extreme love for sashimi, pad thai, green smoothies, and green juices.
- I've never had a dessert I didn't like.
- I'm terrible at being fake...I will always speak my mind... I try not to be hurtful.
- I am either a loyal friend or indifferent.
- Huge believer in Karma ... "Your Character is Your Fate".
- I've never wanted to be anyone else but me.
- Love dancing (*hint hint*).
- I sincerely love all types of music.
5'11 or taller
Live a Healthy lifestyle
Great Sense of Humor