**Update** Calling all girls, ladies, and mature women.... You **** and complain about men being ***holes, rude, and obnoxious ... Ok so we are... We CAN be little boys AND Gentleman but not at the same time...SORRY a genetic flaw.. So if you want us to be gentleman please don't tease us with boob shots and the selfie with a short skirt.. WE CAN'T FOCUS on telling you how we are ACTUALLY really interested in the deeply understanding, independent, caring and loving person you can be for me...
I'm going to go about this a different way to describe me... I'm not going to tell you about me but more of what I am "NOT" finding in someone to date. I'm going to do what most guys don't do.......be honest.
1. An extremely beautiful woman.. Yes I'm sorry to be blunt but attraction is extremely important to me. Do you want to wake up to someone every morning or go to bed every evening and just be so taken away by the beauty next to you? Do you know whats its like to "get lost" staring into a womans eyes? I do.....I miss it.
2. An athletic, small, well built body.. ok here's where this will seem rude. Im a guy only 140lb. I also make sure I take care of myself in both getting exercise and eating healthy.
3. A very spontaneous, free, and experimental person... Now this goes into several catagories.. Travel - I'll make this one simple. Do you have a passport? Children - YUP!!! They are extremely important I agree 100% but will you make yourself free for me? Sexual - Now not being rude again here but I "WILL NOT" live with someone where sex is not a very important part of the relationship.
4. A woman that is actually serious and honest....able to be open and vulnerable with me.. Now this one is actually the most difficult one of all.. I get that you may be divorced, recently seperated, or a single mom. The other guy was probally a douche bag.. But "I'm not HIM".
5. Independent and Secure.. Now every one "thinks" they are these two things. And this is one that always takes time to reveal but please be very confident in who "YOU" are and not trying to be someone you are not.
Now to who I have deeply offended or upset I am truly very sorry but I can only assume you may not fit one or any of the descripted things above. If you are actually still reading this then congratulations......You have now just met a MAN who will be very honest, loyal, caring, and commited to an amazing woman who is deserving. This may seem aggressive or demanding but I am only trying to make sure I am not wasting anyones time and not leading anyone on. I would want to be treated with the same upfront brutal honesty as well. I would expect a woman to hold me to the highest standards because she should only be treated as such.
I hope anyone who reads this can take away that just "settling" isnt being happy. You don't have to take life as it comes to you. Go out and make your life the way you want it to be. I wish you the best in your searches. ......