Sorry, I'm attracted to malachite green men only. I have 18 kids, 12 dogs, 13 cats, 2 talking alligators and a big worm name Lucy. We live in perfect harmony. I collect government cheese and beer cans. When I'm not picking up pounds of poo, I stare into the sun and count the number of planets I see. My favorite colors are stars because after looking at the sun for so long, that's all I see. My 4th eye makes me a great catch! My 6th sense allows me to see dead people and various alien forms. If you believe this, let me sell you bottle of air that's CO2 rich. The cost is 2K per bottle. Make your checks payable to notabytchjustintelligent LLC.
About me: ** Va Bound in Sept.. - need night life info**
My friends say I'm funny, nerdy, can be a smart a** and out-spoken too, can't you tell? The ideal person would respect my mind and spirit. I tend to NOT get along with controlling/insecure men. I have indoor dogs with a combined weight of over 190lbs. Randomness is a sign of artificial intelligence.
Profile peeves: ***UPDATED***
****A sure way to piss me off is to send me a sexual message or ask me if I want to see your d***
The 30 second rule was a myth invented by a gregarious species from Mars. Just a thought but maybe we can't secrete pheromones by design because we can speak...If all your ex's look and act the same by your probably insane..lol..
"Need a job? Can't find one? Start one!"
"Opportunity doesn't walk down down the street to meet you and say "Hi, I'm opportunity"
1. To those who don't date black women or befriend them- the superficial do NOT deserve such delicacy! ( I'm referring to ALL)
2. Call me the grammar queen but " I don't be liken if you talk like dis". No company picnics for you. lol
3. If you're pushy about meeting or early on, you insist we exchange contact info, you'll get on my nerves...don't worry, if we get there, we will, if not, then not.
4. I'm not a prune but if your profile name is something like "beastNthebedroom" or "mr.allnightlong". I'll ignore you.
DISLIKES: You'll figure it out..
2) Tiny Hands International.org ... all proceeds go back to the survivors - Tiny Hands is a great organization that empowers human trafficking victims and enables them to become self sufficient. They make bracelets/ purses / carrying cases for lap tops/ guy bags etc..
3) The Wounded Warrior Project.
4) SOAP - Save Our Adolescents from Prostitution organization
5) Hearing my dogs snore and seeing their tail wags while sleeping.
***I didn't want to add politics to this because I don't think it's relevant to sites such as POF, but after reading a few jacka**es say " move on if you voted for Obama" or "NObama voters please", I became inclined to share some of his accomplishments with them..IF they read this far :)*** ...fyi, always down for a debate..
6) President Obama. Yes, I like him because he: signed the equal pay for equal work act on day 1, signed the end violence against women act, passed financial reform, passed the new start treaty and when he started, the DOW was at 6500, now its well over 14K, he appointed the first woman hispanic S.C justice, passed a new benefit package for Vets, supports the dream act, repealed DADT, he eliminated the doughnut hole- a insurance loophole that made granny and grandpa pay 100% of their medicine cost, while STILL paying a premium! Technically, they didn't have coverage in the hole bc they were paying 100%. Also this was even after their deductible had been met. Talk about robbing an old lady blind! but in summary, he's done much more than I can list.... ..
Let's be real, 70% of people that dislike Obama have no politcal reason to do so or atleast, don't want to share it with me and thus cannot give me a reason as to why so I conclude it's because the color of his skin? ( remember- non disciminate) so, what else could it be? where were all the haters when Bush was president? People weren't so vocal then...ijs..and dont blame him for the gun problem...blame the crazy a** people that go on rampages!!!!!!
It will be on my terms and a background check is not an unreasonable request. I'd pay for it of course. Safety and protecting my interest is a must!
"Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir."
If you're perplexed after reading this, my mission was achieved :)