I like being outside, especially riding a bicycle, but also hiking, swimming, boating, or even just walking around. Everything to do with books I love. I'm also a cinephile and will go to the theatre to see just about anything (within reason).
I'm from Canada but I've been traveling all over the world for a while. I'm working in Thailand and I'm also doing a graduate degree through distance studies. I've lived in Thailand for almost three years but I can barely speak any Thai. This never stops being adorable.
I listen to many different kinds of music. Rock, jazz, blues, classical, opera, but mostly pop music. Lykke Li and CSS are all over my playlists. I also love Emmy the Great.
Some other things about me ...
- I'm single, living alone in Northern Thailand but not in a big city... I like small towns but not too small
- love the the outdoors, love cycling, and I would always rather be swimming
- love to travel by road, rail, air, and boat
- too many books and not enough book shelves
- I'm an expert on "old" and "new" social movements
- do smoke, not that heavy but still do, and do not drink at all...
- do not drink coffee, hot chocolate in the morning is how i start my day
- currently reading 1Q84
- I ride my bicycle every day, not as much as I'd like but it's still every day
- I love to drive long distances, especially at night, listening to talk radio
- I can cook but I live alone so I always eat out
- love dogs, cats, most animals, not bugs
I'm looking for someone to start a relationship with. That means friends first. Hanging out, movies, food, coffee, shopping. Doing things together and talking, getting to know one another and building a foundation. :)