I hope Phil doesnt see his shadow on Feb.2- I love the sunshine! Dreary days are only good for a few things...
But seriously, I have some issues as we all do... I admit it and know how the world works, I am no dummy. I also do not expect Prince Charming to come rescue me. We all are here because we are single- but that being said, I am not desperate! I know what I am looking for in a person and shouldn't have to settle!
If a person on a singles site doesn't reply that could be taken as rude, but then don't complain and become combative when someone messages with a declined interest! Just sayin'! ;)
I have a few requirements, since I am a teacher, I will try to put it in an easy to read format...
* Be able to talk about something besides work. (Using correct grammar 90% of the time would be appreciated-esp in public)
* Understand my schedule with my awesome 10 year old daughter is busy yet needs to be consistent to best support her needs to grow into a viable member of society! Did I mention how bad society sucks today? "We are trying to be the change we want to see"
* Know what a gym is- but you don't have to live there, just support my somewhat of a sometime on the right track to a healthier lifestyle, wings, pizza and burgers do not help on a daily basis!
* Have a dentist that knows your name and hygiene habits better than my 10 year old!
* Laugh, smile, and have some friends for goodness sake
* Believe in God
* Have a good career so there isn't any weird awkwardness having to have the underpaid single mom have to pay when your credit card is declined:/
Ok let's see how this works...
I will meet you somewhere in public, like a bar, restaurant, park but do NOT ask me for my address! Cmon it's 2015 people!