Top ten reasons I am a good catch:
1. Feminine and fit.
2. Big heart combined with an enthusiastic spirit, a quick mind, and an affectionate nature.
3. Emotionally stable and free from major issues (being pretty bad at parallel parking isn’t major, right?) and unpleasant attitudes (happiness is a choice and the path I take whenever possible).
4. Averse to nagging and complaining (both the give and take).
5. Spontaneous and likely to make snow angels or dance in the moonlight at any moment.
6. Classy and refined when it matters.
7. Adventurous lover of the out of doors. Swim, sail, hike, ski, skate, rollerblade? I’m in! And let us not forget the fun indoors -- theater, dancing, music, museums, entertaining. Let's go!
8. I have an eclectic and ever widening range of interests and creative pursuits. Will happily share those that you also enjoy and will respect those you have that are different than mine.
9. and 10. You tell me!
If you have not launched your children, we probably are not a match. I believe that one's commitment to one's children (even if divorced) should be all encompassing until they are flying on their own. Heck, birds know this and they have bird brains.
Your adult children and grandchildren could be a welcomed addition to all you bring to a relationship.
A first short meet-up will allow us to decide if their is mutual interest. Then first date could either be something with which you surprise me or we plan together -- boating, outdoor festival, hike/walk/stroll, musical/theatrical/sporting event, mini-golf/driving range/batting cages, dinner at an interesting restaurant -- so many possibilities.