Top ten reasons I am a good catch:
1. Feminine and fit.
2. Big heart combined with an enthusiastic spirit, a quick mind, and an affectionate nature.
3. Emotionally stable and free from major issues (being pretty bad at parallel parking in a car without a backup camera isn’t major, right?) and unpleasant attitudes (happiness is a choice and the path I take whenever possible).
4. Averse to nagging and complaining (both the give and take).
5. Spontaneous and likely to dance in the moonlight.
6. Classy and refined when it matters.
7. Adventurous lover of the out of doors. Swim, sail, hike, ski, skate, rollerblade? I’m in! And let us not forget the fun indoors -- theater, dancing, music, museums, entertaining. Let's go!
8. I have an eclectic and ever widening range of interests and creative pursuits. Will happily share those that you also enjoy and will respect those you have that are different than mine.
9. and 10. You tell me!
If you have not launched your children, we probably are not a match. I believe that one's commitment to one's children (even if divorced) should be all encompassing until they are flying on their own.
Your adult children and your grandchildren could be a welcomed addition to all you bring to a relationship.
In response to the new Plenty of Fish (POF) guidelines I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, photos and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention)
For commercial or any use of the above my written consent is needed at all times
(Anyone reading this can copy this text and paste it on their Plenty of Fish (POF)
I notify Plenty of Fish (POF) that it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate, or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents.
The aforementioned prohibited actions also apply to employees, students, agents and/or any staff under Plenty of Fish (POF)'s direction or control. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of my privacy is punished by law (UCC 1 1-308-308 1-103 and the Rome Statute).
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
A first short meet-up will allow us to decide if their is mutual interest. Then first date could either be something with which you surprise me or we plan together -- boating, outdoor festival, hike/walk/stroll, musical/theatrical/sporting event, mini-golf/driving range/batting cages, dinner at an interesting restaurant -- so many possibilities.