Want a date? Looking for a mate? Go ahead read on….what brought you here was fate…
I'm down to earth, sane, witty, charming, intelligent, laid back, fun, funny, sexy, compassionate and passionate.
Here are some random thoughts to give you an idea of what you're dealing with...
• Motto: Eventually you will die and your life will pass before your eyes. Make sure it’s a movie worth watching.
• I am employed and have a job and career that I love.
Full disclosure: Even though I said I have a job that I love, I probably would stop showing up if they stopped paying me. Then I’d find another job that I love. I’m flexible, adaptable and open minded like that and will always make the best out of what life throws at me.
• In case you're wondering, I’m an IT Risk, Audit and Compliance Manager for a large multi-national corporation. I work in the loop.
• If you understand what I do for a living, perhaps you wouldn't mind explaining it to my mother one day. She still tells her friends that I do "something" with a computer.
• I promise to make you smile at least once per day.
• I'm Tall. I’m really 6’3” like my profile says, which would potentially make me a solid 6'5" in heels. Thankfully for you, I never wear them….. and no, I’m not one of those guys who is 5’7 1/2” but rounds up to 6’3” hoping nobody will notice or at least call me out on it. No I don’t play basketball. When we meet, if I’m not 6'3", you can return me. I come with a receipt. I clean up well.
• I'm a Pisces (I believe), with a Gemini rising. I’m a perfect blend of both signs. Someone who is an introvert and extrovert at the same time. I prefer not to be the center of attention but can play the role fairly easily. I’m a bit dreamy and creative by nature, but I am a good communicator as well, with a witty, quick, sarcastic sense of humor. I've been told I have a quiet strength.
• I’m annoyingly optimistic at the worst possible times. Funerals are where I draw the line.
• I am not politically correct. I tend to skate that very fine line. Sometimes the ice breaks. Thank god for my charming personality.
• I've been told I’m the best looking guy on the planet and quite a catch. Thanks, Mom.
• I've long since given up meeting people in bars and nightclubs. I'm one of the few people who are better when you're sober. As soon as I realized that, I was done with that scene.
• I’m funny and I love to laugh. Doesn't everybody?
• I’m affectionate and passionate. I will want to hold your hand for no reason at all. Expect a kiss when you least expect it.
• I trust people until proven otherwise. Sometimes it works out; sometimes it doesn't. I still think it’s better this way.
• I love to cook. I love to eat. It’s a perfect match.
• I have great family and friends…. I appreciate them every day.
• I am loyal….I will always have your back no matter what. I’m looking for someone who will always have mine.
• I want a woman who’s just as comfortable in jeans as she is in heels and a dress. I probably won’t find her as I’m guessing heels aren't that comfortable. I never understood why anyone would put that in their profile. I mean is that what relationships have come too? Whether or not she feels comfortable in heels? I aspire for more. A deeper, truer connection; undeniable chemistry.
• I’m spontaneous. I once took a week off from work at the last minute, rented a car, packed and as I was pulling out of my driveway, I had no idea where I was going. The only thing I knew is I was going on vacation. By the next afternoon, I was in Boston. The next day, Maine. I spent the week driving up the coast of Maine, eventually ending up in Bar Harbor and the Acadia National Forest. It was the most amazing week ever and I met a lot of really wonderful people along the way. Care to join me on my next adventure?
• I like to travel. I had to. Everybody else has it in their profile and I wasn't comfortable running the risk that I would be perceived as not being a team player or come off as just plain weird. In all seriousness, I do like to travel and I am well traveled.
• I’m not perfect and I’m confident enough to admit it. Good news for you is I won’t expect you to be perfect either. I'm not looking for perfection...perfect is boring and it doesn't exist in real life. Flaws and quirks are what make us all interesting. It's when we get into restraining orders and felonies that I have to draw the line.
Things I like.....
1. The simple things….first flowers in Spring, warm Summer sun, changing leaves in Autumn and first snowfall in Winter. Sunsets still wow me.
2. Things that smell.....some of my favorites are cut grass in the Spring, Thunderstorms, burning leaves in the Fall, Lavender, Lilacs, the Ocean, Vanilla, Coffee, Cinnamon, Orange Blossoms, Pine Needles, Gasoline....mmmm deadly explosive chemicals, New Car Smell, Cedar Chests, Markers, The smell of burning tires with a family of skunks living nearby.......kidding, just seeing if you were still awake as there will be a quiz later, matches after they burn out, Frankincense and Myrrh, Winter.
3. Hitting the snooze button......most mornings I'm hitting it like it's my job.
Here are some random thoughts about what you can expect when you email me...
• I will not send you pictures of my junk. I promise. Unless of course I run across a great picture of me working a garage sale.
• I will not post any random pictures of my car. Again, don't ask. I'm looking to find the right one for me, not my car. My car's sexy enough. He can get his own soul mate.
• I have no idea what sexting is or why anybody would want to do it. Besides I'd be too afraid that I might die while doing it, and my mother would be the first one to find me and I wouldn't want that to be my mother's last thought of me.
• I will not ask to have sex with you in the second, tenth or even the 8675309th email. We will email, then talk, then go out and if things go well, we will fall in love and have a good story to tell. That is my plan.
• I will not respond back to you just to only tell you that you're hot. Telling someone that they are hot is the same as telling someone that they are smart. If you truly are, you already know, so what's the point?
Anyway, good luck to you, because I can have any woman I please. But, apparently so far, I haven’t pleased any of them. See, I told you I’d make you smile at least once per day… I’m looking forward to hearing from you!