• eighteen years old, freshman in college.
• I'm fluent in five languages.
• basketball is my favorite sport; I've been playing since 2004, coaching since 2009.
• I enjoy a debate more than anyone should.
• you've never met someone with more opinions.
• people usually describe me as outgoing, charismatic & energetic.. but don't let that scare you. ;)
• reading has always been a favorite hobby; written words speak to my soul.
• I never do anything without music playing in the background.
• when I have free time (ha), I love playing basketball, writing, blogging, fishing, community theatre and talking politics.
• I was raised in New York City, & it's obvious.
• my accent is the most amusing thing to most people.
• I have a low tolerance for drama, and mind games aren't worth my time.
• I'm pretty straightforward; you never have to beg me to communicate, and I can't stand dragging out the point.
That being said, I'll leave this for now. A girl's gotta have some secrets. ;)
"She loved mysteries so much that she became one."