OK so this is the hard part. I've always had a hard time 'selling' myself, but let's give it a go... I spend a lot of time of time at work so I value my time on the weekends. I then have to hit the gym daily in an effort to counteract all the stress. A couple of years ago I took up mud and obstacle runs, so I'm excited that the race season has begun so I can get muddy again!
I'm a pretty independent person and hope to find a guy that isn't intimidated by that. I’m a bit of a planner, so I would like to find a guy that can show me the joys of being more spontaneous.
I am quite sarcastic, so if you can't handle that, I'm not the lady for you. I think I'm also kind, but also tend to not show the more soft, sensitive side of my personalty to many people.
I'm not really sure what else to add , but maybe the list below will give you some idea of the kind of person I am (or maybe not)
* My toes always have polish on them.
* I have a completely irrational fear of sharks.
* I love UFC fights. The bloodier, the better.
* I may be addicted to Diet Mt. Dew.
* I enjoy reality TV (please don't judge).
* Leg day is my favorite day of the week.
* I feel sexiest after a good, hard workout.
* I've been bungee jumping, but never gone sky diving.
* I own power tools and know how to use them!
* I love a good scary movie!
* I hate my picture taken.
* I'm quite ticklish.
* I think the Fast & Furious movie franchise is the best!
* I can actually cook but don't as often as I'd like because cooking for one can be a little sad.
* I have no tolerance for people that can't stand behind their commitments.
* I also hate liars.
* I love a good turkey raffle.
* I also love a good beer garden.
* I don't have any interest in dating a man that lives in another state. Sorry guys.