insanitypleadenied: Lol does anyone really care about this?
About
Non-Smoker with Average body type
City
Farmingdale, New York
Details
22 year old Female, 5' 8" (173cm), Non-religious
Ethnicity
Caucasian, Taurus
Intent
insanitypleadenied is looking for a relationship.
Education
Some college
Personality
Tattooed/Pierced
Profession
Computer nerdy things







I am Seeking a Man For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Want children
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Brown Eye Color Hazel
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Under 1 year How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets Cat  



About Me
Usually this would be the part to talk about me. First I would like to explain a couple of things. My pics do look better than I do in person, it's called being photogenic. If you think everyone looks like their pictures you should truly listen and realize this. 90 percent of my photos are from the past month to three months and use no filters or touch ups. The other 10 percent of my photos are because I like them and show something cool I did or just another part of me. The fact I need to explain this is very sad. I put pictures of no make up because I don't constantly wear make up. If you can't handle me with out make up good bye. :) when we go out and stuff chances are I'd be wearing it anyhow. I am curvy. I don't look my weight but I'm still not a twig what so ever. This doesn't mean I want to stay this way either. I've changed my diet and started working out to get into better physical shape.
Now that this has been said here's some about me. I can't start convos for the life of me. If you're cute I'll say stupid sh*tor babble. In person I would probably get all shy and giddy around you. Once I'm comfortable I will never shut up. I'm a nerd in all different ways. But I'm also a sweetheart too :). I am actually looking for a relationship. If you want to hook up tinder is still probably you're best bet. I want someone to be my best friend and eventually boyfriend. I don't rush into it, but I promise I would probably be the best girlfriend you ever have.

First Date
Anything, the more memorable you make it the more.likely you are to get a second one =)