To be honest I am not sure what I am looking for. I've been single for awhile now and I have been putting in no effort to change that fact. I am not sure that I'm up for the cycle of the highs of a new relationship and the lows of a relationship falling apart. I do know that I would like someone to share things with whether it be as a friend or a partner. I love traveling, exploring new places, and trying new things. Anything from trying a new restaurant to going to a night market in Asia. I've been lucky to have had some amazing experiences in my life but sharing these experiences would make them richer.
Some more about me:
1) I am a science nerd no matter how hard I try to be a badass, hipster, or sophisticate.
2) I am fairly eclectic in my music tastes it can anything from a perfect circle to big bang. Lately I find myself listening to a lot of lana del rey, the police, and florence + the machine.
3) I like to think I am a better dancer than I really am. I think I manage to avoid being awkward but my derriere has a mind of its own.
4) I am addicted to korean dramas.
5) For my last confession I must admit that I treat my dog like she is a person. Not to the point that she wears clothes but it's bad.