HELP! I'm in desperate need of assistance in home decor, seriously! I just bought my first home and I'm a guy... I want it to look classy but I don't know how to put a room together... I need a woman's touch.
In other news:
I'm the tattooed badass your daddy warned you about...
...but I grew up, earned a couple degrees, cleaned up my life, found an amazing career, and have a lot too offer (still a badass but not a jerk)...
Now I'm the guy your dad wishes you'd bring home cause he's tired of the douches you've been dating.
Here is some of what you'll get from me:
1. You will be respected and treated like a woman
2. I'll support your goals and aspirations, cheering you on. I'll be your biggest fan.
3. Your jokes will be laughed at and you will find yourself laughing at my quick witted
4. You will be with a man that not only respects that you have friends but relishes the fact that you are not some weirdo who sits locked in her basement waiting for me to be free.
5. You will be around someone who enjoys his life immensely and thus is enjoyable to be around.
6. If you do little things, they will be appreciated. And little things will be done for you in return. Oh look La Madeline's and a chick flick... who just took you? This guy.
7. You will have a partner who can dialogue about issues not fight
8. You will enjoy the company of an interesting educated man who's musings on life will keep you thinking long after the conversation is over.
9. You will be surprised with random acts of affection.
10. You're a woman I get that, I like that. Do your woman stuff and you won't have to worry about me asking to borrow your vanilla chai sugar scrub. (Bonus points if you do mystical woman stuff like make babies stop crying and make rooms smell good.)
11.You won't always get perfection, but you will get someone who listens and understands that relationships take work.
12. Your friends and family will totally like me. (4 out of 5 dentists agree)
So that's me and what I have to offer. If any of that sounds like something your looking for shoot me a message and let's see what happens.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I'm a man and I'm happy to make a plan. But for a first meeting, let's chill and talk somewhere, perhaps over coffee or a drink. After that... we can be creative.