I like to keep things simple, so I will use bullet points...
- Kindness and respect are not optional in my life... they are a requirement.
- I have been described as a "guys girl" in part because I love sports and can actually follow and understand what is going on in the game... Twins and Wild are my favs.!
- Honesty comes extremely naturally to me. I am pretty unapologetic about it, and I really appreciate people who are somewhat similar.
- I am not going to date someone "just because". I am not lonely or desperate and am not looking for someone to just fill a space in my life.
- Happiness is the most important thing to me. If it doesn't make me happy, I am not going to take part.
- My family and friends are paramount in my life and I value everything they bring to my life... including their opinions, whether I agree with them or not.
- I love my pets very, very much and intend on having pets for the rest of my life, so if you are allergic or don't like them, we would not get along.
- I am the SHORTEST in my family, therefore I am looking for a guy that is taller than me because I am trained to look up :)
- I am a girl who loves being outdoors no matter the weather... as long as I am appropriately dressed, and I definitely prefer the country to the city.
- Northern Minnesota is my paradise and the place I choose to spend the vast majority of my vacation each year. I have ambitions to travel the world, but up North is where I will always return.
- You get bonus points if you hunt and fish! I love to fish, so we can do that together, and I am a venison junkie, though I have never hunted. I need someone who can keep my freezer stocked because my little brother won't share once it is just him bringing it home!
- I recently blew out my knee playing volleyball (not my fault and I have the video to prove it!), so hopefully you don't mind me gimping it up for a while! Just had surgery in early May. It really sucks, but I am going to go all Adrian Peterson on this!
- I am looking for someone who shares some of the same interests but most importantly, there has never been any doubt in my mind that I want to be a mom someday. If a relationship has any chance at working out, you have to want to be a dad someday too.
- If you choose to send me a message, please have something intelligent to say. Something to the effect of "Hi, how are you doing?" is not going to illicit a response from me.
If you want to know anything else, just let me know! Looking forward to hearing from you!