I like to keep things simple, so I will use bullet points...
- Kindness and respect are not optional in my life... they are a requirement.
- I have been described as a "guys girl" in part because I love sports and can actually follow and understand what is going on in the game... Twins and Wild are my favs.!
- Honesty comes extremely naturally to me. I am pretty unapologetic about it, and I really appreciate people who are somewhat similar.
- I am not going to date someone "just because". I am not lonely or desperate and am not looking for someone to just fill a space in my life.
- Happiness is the most important thing to me. If it doesn't make me happy, I am not going to take part.
- In regards to dating, my friends would definitely use the word picky, but I don't think that is accurate. I do know what I am looking for and how I feel I deserve to be treated, but I am not at all looking for someone to fit into a nice, neat little box. I just want to be treated right and I won't accept any less than that.
- My family and friends are incredibly important in my life and I value everything they bring... including their opinions, whether I agree with them or not.
- I love my pets very, very much and intend on having pets for the rest of my life, so if you are allergic or don't like them, we would not get along. I have two cats that live with me and a dog who lives with my parents (my dad hunts her, but I trained her and am still the primary for her health and exercise, so she is still mine). How I ended up with two cats is a long story, but I am a dog person at heart.
- I am the SHORTEST in my family, therefore I am looking for a guy that is taller than me because I am trained to look up :)
- I am a girl who loves being outdoors no matter the weather... as long as I am appropriately dressed, and I definitely prefer the country to the city.
- Northern Minnesota is my paradise and the place I choose to spend the vast majority of my vacation each year. I have ambitions to travel the world, but up North is where I will always return.
- You get bonus points if you hunt and fish! I love to fish, so we can do that together, and I am a venison junkie, though I have never hunted. I need someone who can keep my freezer stocked!
- I am looking for someone who shares some of the same interests but most importantly, there has never been any doubt in my mind that I want to be a mom someday. If a relationship has any chance at working out, you have to want to be a dad someday too.
- If you choose to send me a message, I appreciate all efforts but please have something intelligent to say. Something to the effect of "Hi, how are you doing?" is not likely to illicit a response from me.
If you want to know anything else, just let me know! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I would probably call it more of a first meeting... something simple like coffee or lunch to help figure out if there is any chemistry in person.