How does one sum themselves up in a paragraph?
Here goes . . .
In my spare time, i like to ride motorcycles, golf, travel and scuba dive, hanging out with friends and making new friends.
I'm also a die hard LA Kings fan.
After a few weeks of trying out this site, I have decided to add a few more things to this section;
1) I checked the "I want to date but nothing serious" box because there isn't one that says "You always start out casually dating someone and if you are fortunate enough to find someone that you truly enjoy being around, you move forward from there" box.
2) I love to travel, I've been very fortunate to have traveled to some pretty cool places both domestically and abroad and I try to continue that even if its just getting on the motorcycle and taking off for the afternoon. So if your someone that prefers to spend their weekends at home every weekend, thanks for stopping by, but I'm pretty sure we are not compatible.
3) I have been known to jump on my motorcycle and ride half way across the state to check out a place I saw on "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" on the food network just to see if their claims of the "best peach cobbler on the west coast" are true.
3) Everyone is using some form of computer to access this site, use spell check please, I understand the text shorthand that has become part of our lexicon, and that's fine, but please at least spell check your "about me section".
4) I'm attracted to someone who is driven, intelligent, has a sense of humor and a spirit of adventure. And a working knowledge of the lost art of sarcasm is a must.