After looking at a few profiles on here I will try to address a few concerns you ladies seem to bring up quite frequently...
- I have a job that I love.
- I have a car.
- I don't live with my parents and I don't need to borrow money.
- I don't make tons of money (if that's important to you, you may want to move on) but I know how to have a lot of fun with the money I do make.
- I am a gentleman and will always open the door for you.
- I have no interest in taking photos of myself in the mirror unless it is for comedic effect.
- I am not looking for a one-night stand, however if one falls in my lap I probably wouldn't say no. What can I say? I'm a giver.
- I love animals and I am a foster parent to a cat named Gary.
- I love the Dodgers but I am not a sports fanatic.
- I only eat meat from the sea.
- I love to cook and bake.
- I love to travel and I try to make it down to Mexico once a year.
- I am technically divorced even though the marriage didn't last a year. I feel that qualifies for a mulligan.
- I smoke but I am in the process of quitting. I will update you on my progress. Update: Quit!
- I don't do drugs but have no problem with how you choose to have fun. No crack, meth, or heroin please. Thanks.
- I work in the Arts and love museums, the theatre, live music, live music, and live music. I make an annual trip to the High Sierra Music Festival and would love to make it to Jazz Fest in New Orleans someday.
- I have no expectations and am just looking for someone fun to hang out with. If more comes of it, fantastic.
- If you want to know more please ask.