I'm going to give this site another try. I was told by friends my intro was too long so here's the condensed version...
- I have a job that I love.
- I have a car.
- I am in the process of buying a condo.
- I don't make tons of money (if that's important to you, you may want to move on) but I know how to have a lot of fun with the money I do make.
- I also help run a non-profit in my free time which is amazing.
- I am a gentleman and will always open the door for you.
- I have no interest in taking photos of myself in the mirror unless it is for comedic effect.
- I am getting pretty good in the kitchen.
- I am technically divorced even though the marriage didn't last a year. I feel that qualifies for a mulligan.
- I work in the Arts and love films, museums, theatre, but mostly live music. I make an annual trip to the High Sierra Music Festival and would love to make it to Jazz Fest in New Orleans someday.
Hope to hear from you!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Coffee shop or bar. Lets see if we hit it off and take it from there.