High. Welcome. Enjoy reading about me, Sarah!
1. I am a tree hugger. I reduce, reuse, recycle. If you don't, you suck.
2. I love to go hiking, camping and Backpacking. I go to Yosemite every year and have hiked Half Dome 3 times.
3. I am a tom-boy. I wear pants everyday and randomly get dress up for special occasions. However, I do get pedicures and have long hair.
4. I love my Anaheim Angels, not Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Born and raised in Orange County. Moved down to Carlsbad 2 years ago and love it.
5. I hate football.
6. My family means everything to me. My parents are still married, going on 40 years this April. I see my sister and her family twice a week for dinner. I see my brother every other weekend.
7. I graduated with a degree in Geography. I am a nerd when it comes to geography, environmental science and how to take care of the earth. If you liter, I can't be your friend. If you don't know where North America is on a map, I can't be your friend. And if you say Holland, instead of The Netherlands, I can not be your friend.
8. Sublime is my favorite band. But I enjoy other music as well, Social D,The Eagles, Eazy-E, Atmosphere, Bob Marley, Adele, really digging the Lumineers Album.
9. I have three tattoos and wants more.
You: Not a douche bag, educated or has an awesome job that they love, loves going camping, family oriented, not an alcoholic (I have enough of them in my life), be willing to talk out the problem instead of walking away and thinking the problem is solved, funny as well and willing to make me laugh at any point of the day.
If you like what you read, email me.