Hello ladies! Instead of taking the fun out of getting to know someone, I decided to come up with some interesting facts about me :)
So here goes nothing:
1. I absolutely love traveling and have done quite a bit of it. I take an annual trip to Vegas, a baseball trip to a new stadium every summer and wherever else I decide to go!
2. I volunteer at Big Brothers Big Sisters. I enjoy being able to mentor a kid and give him exposure to things he has never experienced.
3. I am a big sports fan. My teams are the Pacers, Colts & the Braves. I go to a decent amount Pacers & Indians games every year.
4. I never get hungover. Ever.
5. I graduated from Purdue but was born and raised a Hoosier fan. Believe it or not, I like and cheer for both schools! I like to call myself a "Hoosier-maker" :)
6. I like to stay active but am not one of those people who gets worked up if they miss a day at the gym. I plan on running my first mini marathon this spring!
7. I am somewhat of a foodie. I enjoy cooking, trying new restaurants and new food. I tend to like independent restaurants more than chains.
8. I work and live in downtown Indy. I love being able to walk to work and be surrounded by so many different things to do.
9. I am very family oriented and see them quite often!
Well, now you know a little bit about me so feel free to tell me a little bit about yourself Look forward to talking with you!